Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
But supernatural has sucked for a very long time now it's all over the place the only reason I watch is just to get my weekly fix of dean I use to like sam but he's just too idk he gives me the skeevies and that's my confession I know it's not drama so here: Obama is president, foodstamps...um that's all I got
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Replies (11-14):
roardiva
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM
So far 8 is ok I HATED the angle bs so 4-6 to me sucked lol

Quoting .Beloved.:

Season 7/8 have been the WORST

Quoting roardiva:

You are dead to me! Bitch how can you say sam gives you the skeevies? Wtf! I'm joking. I love spn, I think this season is pretty good so far but there have been some shitty seasons cough 4-6 cough and then the killing of bobby! I'm still fucking pissed! But I'm a sam girl always will be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Angel lol
.Beloved.
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Yeah I know he did I've disowned him

Quoting roardiva:

The show was only supposed to go 5 seasons. Sam should have stayed locked in the box and dean happy ever after but they changed it bc it was so popular. I think with the closing hell forever story line this may be the last season. Jpad did just have a kid.

Quoting .Beloved.:

Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
roardiva
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Lol his son his so stinking cute! I'm planning my dd's wedding already. She's a month younger lol. If I can't have jpad maybe my dd can have his son *i kid...kind of lol

Quoting .Beloved.:

Yeah I know he did I've disowned him

Quoting roardiva:

The show was only supposed to go 5 seasons. Sam should have stayed locked in the box and dean happy ever after but they changed it bc it was so popular. I think with the closing hell forever story line this may be the last season. Jpad did just have a kid.

Quoting .Beloved.:

Like two seasons ago although I did like the episode of sam and becky getting married that was pretty funny

Quoting Anonymous:

Its been on for a LONG ass time, I think they are running out of story. Its time to hang it up I believe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)