Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm better looking than his ex's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
And I really feel some type of way, it's hard to explain. Like does he have no standards?

On top of not being physically attractive, they are both bitches, royal bitches.

I hope they were great in the sack.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:10 AM
He saw something in them once. But their ex's for a reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Why do women have to be this way. Every woman has her own beauty. Sometimes just the way a person is like personality makes them so attractive. I knew a couple he was HOT she was just average but she was the cutest thing ever once i got to know her...she had the best personality of anyone i have ever met. He tells her she can do whatever she wants but leave him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
What do you care? He's with you now. What does that say about you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Someone had an extra cup of shallow this morning. Maybe your nasty attitude will make you an ex as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

And I really feel some type of way, it's hard to explain. Like does he have no standards?

On top of not being physically attractive, they are both bitches, royal bitches.

I hope they were great in the sack.

He's with you now, so what does that say about his standards? And from you writing this makes you sound judgemental and an ugly person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:22 AM
You seem like a very sad and pathetic individual! Just Becareful what you say, you one day just might be an ex and he may have someone better looking than you. You just never know!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:23 AM
My attitude is nasty, because someone is clearly unattractive? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Someone had an extra cup of shallow this morning. Maybe your nasty attitude will make you an ex as well.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:24 AM

laughingThis!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Lol

I always the least attractive of girlfriend of all the hot guys I dated.

I even got many marriage proposals from many of them.I think I made up my flaws with my funny down to earth personality,domestic skills,confidence,and always dressing nice.Ok and my dh says my big boobs...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM
I would hope if we ever broke up he would upgrade. Lol. She'd better be better looking, more educated, better cook, better job or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

You seem like a very sad and pathetic individual! Just Becareful what you say, you one day just might be an ex and he may have someone better looking than you. You just never know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)