Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes I just want to punch the daylights out of my bio father and his mother -Rant- -Vent- and everything in between

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 7 Replies

First of all he is a freaking deadbeat. He never took care of me at all as a child. I saw him about 5 times and most of those times were after I was 16. 

Second he is a freaking user. He knows that I have a kind heart so he calls me all "Ali can you watch your sisters until I get somewhere to stay because I am getting evicted". I didn't even KNOW I had sisters back them. That was TWO YEARS ago and I have adopted one of them since then because he totally relinquished custody of them and her drug addict mother wanted her back after 4-5 years of abandonment but, of course, Amanda didn't want to go. Side note: She must have been high if she thought a judge was going to give her Amanda with her record and behavior in court.  Back to my rant: It took you two years and the total relinquishment of your children to find a place?? Bullshit. He just didn't want them. But that's ay-okay. At least now they aren't living in a place where there is nothing in the fridge but dead roach carcases. 

Then he sends his annoying as hell mother to my house, which is over 1000 miles away because she was on vacation over here and I must have had a place for her. How he even got my address is a mind boggler but I assume they just looked up my name or asked my grandmother since my grandma and his mom are friends. Didn't even ask me "Hey Ali can your grandparents mooch off of you for 2 days?" No. Nothing. They just come over at my door and barge in because "Allen(my father) said it is okay". DAFUQ does he have to do with anything. Don't just barge in my house like you know me and we are family or cool because we are not.  Okay she gave me a phone call when she was up the road but I would have appreciated a call from NY so I could have given her a resounding HELL NO. Don't surprise me, especially if I don't like you. I locked her ass out of my house in NY  for her foolishness, I will do the same here. She would hit my dogs with her cane every time they came close to her. Now as soon as she lifted the can I snatched it from her and told her if she touches my dog then I will go to jail for murdering an old lady and I guess that resignated

Fourth: Him and his mom are using MY phone , which I use to conduct business on, to talk to each other LONG DISTANCE about how my house is filled with gross creatures (my animals) and how Jason (my boyfriend) is an ass and how I am pathetic for getting back with him and how he is sucking my wallet dry. Umm HELLOO Jason pays bills, Jason works his ass off to keep up with me and he knows it. Don't need to blast the fact that he is not as "well off" as me to someone whose business it isn't in front of Jason just to make him feel bad.  Jason is sitting next to me fuming wondering how he can choke her without alarming anyone. She would do the same in NY and that is another reason why she wasn't allowed in my house. Meanwhile my father, his mother and their whole family is BROKE and lazy as fuck (excuse me). Only one that isn't is my grand dad on that side. He is calm and mellow and a bread winner even at 70 something. I actually like him and I am glad to have him in my house. His wife. Nope.

Fifth: When I call my 'father' to blast him about just sending them to my house he gets all mad at me talking about how I need to get to know my grandmother. Umm no I don't when I barely know the fool who made me.  

Sixth: He actually asked to speak to my girls and told them that he misses them and that they will be back with him soon last night. What did they do? They CRIED. He knew that he isn't getting them back and he damn sure doesn't miss them so why do that? Just to make his kids miserable. He is the freaking slime of the earth. Him calling me at 10pm yesterday to tell them that was the thing that got me pissed off the most. I can kick out his mother (but I won't because then grand dad would have to go too and it would be messed up to punish him for her) but he can not take back the words and my girls can not un-cry tears. Yes I know I could have not gave them the phone but he is their father and they did spend most of their life with him and were happy to know he was on the phone.  I was trying to do something nice. Backfired in my face. 

UGGHHHHHHHHHH Take this rant/vent as you want. I am just way too heated and I rather let out the anger by typing than by doing something rash. I actually can't wait until work on Monday.

by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Wow. I hadn't realized how long it is. Sorry I am quite upset

Mom2Boys9501
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM

(((hugs))) Wish I had advice. 

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Thanks.

Quoting Mom2Boys9501:

(((hugs))) Wish I had advice. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 4:58 PM

my advice?

get them out now

and change your number

LucyHarper
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM

My father takes advantage of young naive girls, waits until either he's bored or they are pregnant, and takes off without a trace. He's charismatic, and uses that to manipulate people, making them believe that he's like Jesus or something and that when he leaves, its got to be their fault. Haven't seen or heard from him since I was seven, my sister has never met him, I've got one half brother who met him once and another who has never met him. Both of our mothers are now alcoholics and suffer from depression because of what he did to them, none want to be mothers and take his mistakes out on their kids. My advice, stop playing his games, do whats best for your siblings and otherwise, just move on.

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I rather just block them from calling me. 

Quoting silverdawn99:

my advice?

get them out now

and change your number

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured