Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Figured I would give you ladies a good laugh.

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:21 AM
  • 25 Replies
4 moms liked this
I work at a gas station, and I have seen pretty much everything, and heard pretty much everything. Tonight, though, was the first time I have ever saw what I did. Here's what happened.

A girl comes in ( obviously strung out on who knows what ).

Me: Hi mam.

Her: * trying to reach thru the GLASS window we have where we keep the cigars and cigarrillos *

Me: mam, can I help you with something? * wondering Wtf she's trying to do *

Her: yeah I'm trying to get a shell, but this glass is in the way!!!! Can you, like, move it? Or raise it up? I want to get that blueberry shell!

Me: * trying my hardest to not bust out laughing * mam, the glass doesn't move.

Her: how am I going to get my shell then?!

Me: I can get it for you. How many do you need?

Her: one. * keeps hitting her hand on the glass repeatedly *

Me: allright. Its gonna be .65 cents total. * reaches behind the glass and gets the shell *

Her: * with an amazed look on her face * how did you do that?! You reached thru the glass!!!

Me: * gets money and puts it in the register * mam, its open behind here. We have the glass just in the front and sides.

Her: oh. Okay. * gets the shell, and leaves *

I couldn't stop laughing! She just kept on and on hitting the glass with her hand the WHOLE FREAKING TIME!!!!! I mean the whole conversation she just kept poking the glass, apparently expecting it to do some Harry Potter shit and disappear! I have NEVER seen that before in the almost 7 years I have been working where I do.

If you have seen some crazy shit that made you go WTF, post it here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:24 AM
I got nothing off the top of my head but that's funny. Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Weird.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmandaMaeBell
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I feel stupid, but what's a shell?

Jenn_A
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Ok, so I'm buying a pop at a C-store with an attached laundry mat, a college girl comes up with some S.O.S. pads. She says 'How much of this do I put in the washer?' The cashier and I cracked up. I got her some Tide and we sent her on her way. I still wonder which is sadder, that she had never washed clothes or never done any dishes.

Another time, I'm at work, and a young guy comes up with a box of condoms and some huge size D batteries. Honestly, after a couple months you don't even notice what people are buying, but he was nervous, and spouted out, "It's not what you think, those batteries are for my cat!!" I just kept a straight face until he left, and then I rolled!

VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:40 AM

LOL! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I used to work at a big lots. The doors were glass you and there were big windows. You would be surprised at how many people I have seen run into the glass. It was funny and I am sure didn't feel good.
maryjmom
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Its a term for a cigarrillo. People who smoke pot use them to put the weed in. They split it down the middle, pull the tobacco out, put the pot in, and roll it back up. Then they smoke it.

Quoting AmandaMaeBell:

I feel stupid, but what's a shell?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Lmao! Crackheads, gotta love em!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN