Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's like Obama is encouraging people to go on or stay on welfare

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

why would he do that?

ok so what i'm learning about Obamacare so far is that all businesses are mandating to provide health insurance for their workers but i thought that is how it is all ready.

am i understanding this correctly: because now all companies are being mandated to cover health insurance for their workers, the companies will hire more part time and the people who are all ready full time will be part time.

and eventually this will cause MORE people to either get mediciad or stay on medicaid.

why would the president want to have people rely so much on welfare?

doesn't he want better for his people? doesn't he want less people on welfare?

isn't that what society's goal was suppose to be from the start; to get off of welfare.

i just don't get it.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
wyattsmom2009
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Enough with all the welfare posts. Don't you people have anything better to talk about? Talk about pathetic individuals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM
3 moms liked this
Well the problem is the HIGH UNAFFORDABLE costs of buying your own policy. If my employer didn't give it id not have it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it healthcare through employment or welfare? Whatever happened to BUY YOUR OWN POLICY?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rgba
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh FFS. You are getting your information from a bunch of Romney whiners...ironic, since Romney actually implemented the same plan in Massachusetts.

Do some research. Then make up your mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

If more people are on welfare, the government has more power and control over the people.

Anonymous
2 moms liked this

I am really scared of what we have to pay! We dont have insurance now. The job offerce one but it cost way more that we can affort! And if we dont have any we have to pay a large penelty. Is that really the right way? To punish hard working people that dont make the big bucks?

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Yeah, like everybody can afford $500/mo for health insurance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it healthcare through employment or welfare? Whatever happened to BUY YOUR OWN POLICY?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I find it hilarious how people keep saying that president Obama wants others on walfare no one wants to be on welfare if they had a choice and even if he wasn't president Welfare will always be around no matter who's the president or not it's been around for centuries but yet you wanna blame Obama...... Please gtfo wt this b.s
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

That was very clear during the elections. I am confused by it as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm more confused why people insist on getting there information from Cafemom instead of educating themselves on the truth. Then again, seek Cafemlm for clarity on the BS they learned

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:39 AM
3 moms liked this

I don't care for Obama but this is very true.

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

that's not obama's doing, that's the companies doing. they are being cheap asses. obama is not the one telling them to cut back on their hours

if Papa John's owner can afford a fucking castle, private plane, private golf course, and a private lake, he can afford to give his employees the insurance they need.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)