Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who's takin advantage of all the free stuff today?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I'm about to try to get my car washed, for free bitches!! The maybe something to eat, but I don't want to fight crowds so I may not.

To the ladies who said thank you: thank you!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Replies (61-70):
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

so would my father and mother. people dont understand the toll on a soldiers body for the things the do to let all of us sit around on our asses and do as we please and not have to worry about war being here. thank your hubby for me :)

Quoting FL2AK:

You suck as a human. My husband would happily give up a free $10 meal to not be disabled. 
Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM

You are an idiot.  They did choose to protect our country, our families and our freedoms.  They are not Gods in any way shape or form they are simply stronger people than most.  I served in the Navy, my husband has been in for 11 years and my brother is going on 5 years in the Marines.  A little thank you goes along way!  Show some respect.  You obviously would never have the balls to do it, but it is easy to sit behind an anonymous feature and spout hatefullness.

Quoting Anonymous:

.... just because someone chose military for their career shouldn't mean THEY get shit for free either. The whole thing is fucking ludicris. And no, I am not jealous before someone says it. these guys are not fucking Gods and never will be and people should stop treating them as such

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're not a veteran ( aat in serving not wearing a wedding ring) then you don't deserve to get shit for free.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Thank you for your service but calling people bitches because you get a free car wash is trashy.

LOL @ trashy.

And I always say bitches. Get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:21 PM
3 moms liked this
She should pay for he meal even though the establishment says she can eat free??? This is their way of showing appreciation. She's not walking in demanding a free meal or even a discount. So I don't see what the problem is.

So on Mother's Day when the family decides to take you out for dinner, and there's a sign that says "Moms eat free!" You will be paying for your meal right? Because you made a choice to get knocked up right?

Hell! Lets just cancel every holiday where we show our appreciation for those who have gone above and beyond. Mothers, fathers, grandparents, veterans, and even those stupid teacher appreciation days. LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

not paying for something when u should is mooching. she doesn't have to use her title to get free stuff, she made a choice to be military and now feels because she is a veteran entitled to free stuff on veterans day

Quoting Anonymous:

How is she mooching if its free and this day is all about our lovely veterans???

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no i'm not a mooch. I get you're a veteran or your dh but damn talk about entitlement.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM
No because you're a cunt.

Quoting Anonymous:

for real because my opinion didn't match yours

Quoting ColieO:

Really? Crawl back into your cave.

Quoting Anonymous:

uh no i'm not a mooch. I get you're a veteran or your dh but damn talk about entitlement.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:22 PM
actually i'm not young really i'm 32 I have four kids my brother is ex military and my grandfather. this is just my opinion, I respect what they have done for our country but I don't think they needed to be given free stuff because of a choice they made

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll just go with you're young and selfish, it's okay you'll grow out of it. It's not about a difference of opinion, it's about your lack of repect.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM
This post has quickly spun out of control!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Wow, I'm guessing that you will always pay for everything, and never, ever get anything that's free, no matter what, right?

Quoting Anonymous:

not paying for something when u should is mooching. she doesn't have to use her title to get free stuff, she made a choice to be military and now feels because she is a veteran entitled to free stuff on veterans day

Quoting Anonymous:

How is she mooching if its free and this day is all about our lovely veterans???

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
i'm not but that is your opinion its not fact im just saying u shouldn't be rewarded with free stuff for a choice u made that's all

have a nice day

Quoting ColieO:

No because you're a cunt.

Quoting Anonymous:

for real because my opinion didn't match yours

Quoting ColieO:

Really? Crawl back into your cave.

Quoting Anonymous:

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
No, we're just going to have dinner with family. I haven't heard of any car washes around here participating though, that's pretty cool!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)