Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Looking for Christmas help for some other deserving mamas in need - Spotlighted for a mom with 1 child and who has custody of sister!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 600 Replies
34 moms liked this

Spotlight in Pink here - First momma still searching for an elf/angel/reindeer/santa or Mrs. Claus/ or anyonr else to help her

by
  • blessedmommy85 - HAS BEEN HELPED SPOTLIGHT OF NEW MOMMA UNDERNEATH IN PINK!

by
  • Theaterchick - Has been helped! HOORAY! Next Spotlighted Momma underneath in Pink!

momof2hellionsMember on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:30 AM

If u look at my profile I look like I have it together but I don't :( . My hubby is in prison my mom's taken my older 2 and is fighting me for custody , my Dad and step mom died in car wreck last year sooo i am doing my best to take care of my 3 yr old and my 17 yr old little sister. They REALLY need winter clothes i feel like a failure because I can't afford to provide what they need. I have tried the ange tree here but I don't have birth certificates

Who can help momof2helions ? Lets help this momma and awesome big sister!

i can afford to help 1 person with 1 child for christmas. tell me why u r in need, age of child, boy or girl, what they like. tomorrow at 12 my time i will pick and buy some things. good luck.

It looks like we have some awesome elves out there willing to help certain families. If your wish has been granted by a different elf, other than me please let me know its granted! So I know who to pick from tomorrow! THANKS!

First- Let me be clear. Everyone was considered. Even people who asked for bigger things, more expensive things, you all had the same fair shot. I also checked in my inbox, and considered every wish here. You are ALL deserving every single last one of you who asked for the help. I wish I could grant EVERYONE'S wish. After I announce my winner, maybe some momma's who are better off can pick up some of the few remaining mom's who still haven't been chosen.

The outpouring of LOVE on this board has been an awesome and amazing inspiration, and many, many, many families have been picked up by special and wonderful elves and angels with hearts of GOLD. It was very hard for me to pick just one person, but I did. The winner is....

BNJ03

:)

Her post is

I hate asking for help but I know I need it this year. I got really sick this year and literally all of our savings has gone to pay for all of my tests. Next one is a catscan. I'm afraid I won't be able to get my dd anything this year. She is 3. She is really into Cinderella. She has asked me many times for the DVD.

She will be recieving the following two very special toys from Santa and Mrs. Claus!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040I1MNC/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

And

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009051DVQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&smid=A23XEWSTEVVVCN

The second one has 1 very bad review on amazon, however I did research on this set, and toys r us has good reviews, and a lot more than one, and the same sets for different princesses, have good reviews on amazon. So I think 1 person got a bad box, and I think it is a good buy. And the Cinderella doll is incredibly cute and has good reviews on other sites. Momma, send me your address and name so we can send you these! And congratulations! I hope she has an amazing Christmas. :)

All of my elves, and all of my angels out there, THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! You are all sweet and your kindness shined through on this post! :)

giftholding ornaments

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM
That's very nice of you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM

BUMP!

MomandWife6
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM

very awesome and thoughtful of you BUMP

luvcloudydays
6 moms liked this

I NEED A MOTHER FUCKIN LIFE SIZED RAINBOW DASH MY LITTLE PONY.
Everyone else go away, my pony is more important than your toys, clothes or food.

emandab
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
That is very kind of you.
TrouserMouse
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
star33
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this

that's great.kudos to yout for your generousity.you rock

sthflachk
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM
5 moms liked this

that's very sweet-just be careful, super super careful

rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM
7 moms liked this
BUMP FOR SOMEONE WHO REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY NEEDS THE HELP.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)