Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear slapping "mother"...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yeah, I'm talking to you....

I'll tell you right now that if I ever slapped my child in the face, I'd give permission to every one of you to slap me back. In fact, I'd give you all permission to punch me square in the nose. Because I would deserve it!!!!! 

Shame on you! 

The End. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM

sometimes kid ask for it

sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Are you saying had she not gotten support she would have further abused the baby?

Quoting divinedimension:

It was easier to support her for the sake of that little baby than to tear her down.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

How about the one who slapped her 7 month old for crying an called him a little bitch? Then updated and said she, thought it was from teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

eh, a mom on here the other day posted that she hadn't slapped her six year old across the face in 4 years now.  do the math.  pathetic.

I read that one i couldn't belive the amount of support she got. RIDICULOUS!!

divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:08 PM
That is something very upredictable, which is why it is best that stressed moms get support. If we support and educate them, it could save a child from SBS.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Are you saying had she not gotten support she would have further abused the baby?

Quoting divinedimension:

It was easier to support her for the sake of that little baby than to tear her down.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

How about the one who slapped her 7 month old for crying an called him a little bitch? Then updated and said she, thought it was from teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

eh, a mom on here the other day posted that she hadn't slapped her six year old across the face in 4 years now.  do the math.  pathetic.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I get what your saying, i just can't be down with women slapping around their babies.  I will never tell a woman it is ok to slap her baby around ! I just can't do it what happens then next time she gets mad and punches it ? 

Quoting divinedimension:

That is something very upredictable, which is why it is best that stressed moms get support. If we support and educate them, it could save a child from SBS.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting divinedimension:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM
My mom slapped me in the face for calling her a bitch once. Never called her that again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM

i*nsmommy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Me too. I miss everything.

Quoting TexasWife:

Missed. It

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Some judgmental bitches in this post....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anariama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I called mine fat.Never got slapped so fast in my life lol.Never disrespected her again,though I was thirteen not a baby.

Quoting wulfeyes05:

My mom slapped me in the face for calling her a bitch once. Never called her that again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN