Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Buzz Agent

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone else a buzz agent? What are some of the products you tested?

by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM
I love bzzagent.

I've gotten a bunch of different products, most recently Burt's Bees face wash and lotion.

I have three more shipments coming soon - can't wait!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 6:48 PM

I've never heard of this before. How does it work??

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Bzzagent.com

You sign up, fill out a few short surveys and then they invite you to what they call "campaigns". They send you a product to try (or coupons for a free product) and they usually send coupons to pass out to friends. You submit review of the product on their website, which increases your "bzz score" and in turn gets you more campaigns.

I'd say I get a shipment at least once a month.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM

is there a catch?

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Bzzagent.com

You sign up, fill out a few short surveys and then they invite you to what they call "campaigns". They send you a product to try (or coupons for a free product) and they usually send coupons to pass out to friends. You submit review of the product on their website, which increases your "bzz score" and in turn gets you more campaigns.

Quoting Anonymous:

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Nope. Just that they like you to tell your friends about it and submit a report every time you do so. It sounds time consuming but it really isn't. Sometimes I forget to do the reports and the reviews and I still get stuff

Quoting Anonymous:

is there a catch?

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Bzzagent.com

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Thank you. I'm going to check this out. :)

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Nope. Just that they like you to tell your friends about it and submit a report every time you do so. It sounds time consuming but it really isn't. Sometimes I forget to do the reports and the reviews and I still get stuff

Quoting Anonymous:

is there a catch?

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Bzzagent.com

Quoting Anonymous:

kayshalea
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I just got the Campells and something else I think it Angie's or something like that

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

I love bzzagent.

I've gotten a bunch of different products, most recently Burt's Bees face wash and lotion.

I have three more shipments coming soon - can't wait!

mommyintrain23
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Recently I had the Glade Expressions and the NERF Firevison one. I haven't had one since though which makes me mad because my score is almost 8.5
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I got the family game night one a long time ago and one that was a bunch of condoms, a vibrator, and a ton of oils.  I quit wasting my time with it because I was not getting in on any of them.

kayshalea
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting mommyintrain23:

Recently I had the Glade Expressions and the NERF Firevison one. I haven't had one since though which makes me mad because my score is almost 8.5

I had them too but my nerf ball never came. If it did come someone took it from my door step.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN