Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feeling of doom and dread

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I can't shake it. I have felt like this since 2am. It also feels like my heart is beating funny. Idk my chest feels weird.

Ugh I just wish it would go away. I feel like something terrible is about to happen.:(
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I hate that! And something always bad happens. Last time it was my mom and I both who had it at the same time and boy did something bad happen. Hope you can shake it soon.
allycally
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM
It just means change is coming...let go and take it as it comes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Did your chest feel weird and were you kind of shakeup and dizzylike without being dizzy?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate that! And something always bad happens. Last time it was my mom and I both who had it at the same time and boy did something bad happen. Hope you can shake it soon.

wolfmother67
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Panic attacks suck
I'm on atavan to control mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Yup. That sounds like anxiety and it sucks.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did your chest feel weird and were you kind of shakeup and dizzylike without being dizzy?

Quoting Anonymous:

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:24 PM

It sounds like a panic attack...Try to relax, but if it gets worse you can go to ER and get something for it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I have nothing to have anxiety about though?
livelaughlov26
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I get it sometimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I don't think I have anything going on to be having a panic attack? I've never had one before and ive ffelt like this since 2am. Is it normal to last that long?

Quoting wrensong:

It sounds like a panic attack...Try to relax, but if it gets worse you can go to ER and get something for it

kimmy_1330
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM

It could last that long. I felt like that for a week before I went to a doctor who thought I had a hyperthyroid. It got worse during the few days I waited for the bloodwork to come back. I then went to the ER where they said it was an anxiety attack and gave me xanax which made me feel better right away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)