Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can someone please explain this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
First i want to say I DO NOT WANT DRAMA AND PLEASE DONT SAY IM BEING A CONTROL FREAK.I am trying to figure this out so i can help my daughter.My dd is 22 months old.Her dad and i seperated when she was 17 months.We both love her and he is an amazing father to her.now onto why in posting.When she is home she puts herself to bed without a fight between 830-9 and doesnt get up until 8.she just goes gets in bed and goes to sleep(we co-sleep)Her dad stays the night once and a while(im pregnant he stays to help me) she still does this except she sleeps in her bed with him.When she goes to his house she will not go to bed until 2 or 3 and wakes up every hour until 6 and then she is up. He does the same things as i do here so why will she not sleep like she does at home?she sees him all the time so its not like she is scared she wont see him again.i just dont get it and i want to help both of them.thank you
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

That's tough. Is it something about the house/room she is in? Different size bed? Different stuffed animals? it could really be anything. I wouldn't try to stop her from staying there over it. Has he tried letting her sleep with him in bed? If so, is it any better?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM
she sleeps with him when she is there everything is the same.i send her pillow and blanket the bed is the same size(and brand lol) his room is the same size(we live in the same complex)I'd never stop her from going there.she is there every night that he has off the next day(3 nights a week)

Quoting Anonymous:

That's tough. Is it something about the house/room she is in? Different size bed? Different stuffed animals? it could really be anything. I wouldn't try to stop her from staying there over it. Has he tried letting her sleep with him in bed? If so, is it any better?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)