Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

for the anon that doesnt want us posting

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This morning when I woke up in my castle the fairies picked out a beautiful golden dress. Then I jumped onto my flying Pegasus and flew away to the fairy club house. Now I'm sitting here playing cards with a rainbow and glitter shitting unicorn.

Is that better then real life things?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Replies (51-60):
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Quoting cjsix:

What you are doing with this post is cruel.

There have been a few posts about infant loss tonight and my feeling is that she may have recently had a loss. If so then seeing these posts would be very difficult. If you have never had such a loss consider yourself very blessed,for it hurts,to the very depth of your soul...I know. Please delete this...

I was just reading a post about a woman who switched trucks with her friend and her friend crashed her truck and would she be responsible if her plates were still on it but had the bill of sale. The woman asked to delete the post because she can't deal with real life issues. I think something is either really wrong with her or she is just playing with everyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:46 PM
A little stormy, but otherwise ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

So I took a trip to Jupiter this morning...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Well the bark of the tree has to be made of something doesn't it? And I haven't seen gummy flowers but I have seen gummy candies on houses :)

Quoting babylove041810:

Do you have any chocolate trees or gummy flowers?? I'm considering moving there.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're mean! The only thing that's dark and mean in fairy-ville is the leprechauns. Everything else is amazing! My favorite part is the lollipop trees :)

Quoting babylove041810:

Darn :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I can tell them but that doesn't mean they'll listen.

Quoting babylove041810:

Send some my way please!! I just can't seem to catch one on my own.

Quoting Anonymous:

A whole army of them!

Quoting babylove041810:

Lol. Do their happen to be any leprechauns around??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:48 PM
That's the one I seen too.

Quoting sam12796:

Quoting cjsix:

There have been a few posts about infant loss tonight and my feeling is that she may have recently had a loss. If so then seeing these posts would be very difficult. If you have never had such a loss consider yourself very blessed,for it hurts,to the very depth of your soul...I know. Please delete this...

I was just reading a post about a woman who switched trucks with her friend and her friend crashed her truck and would she be responsible if her plates were still on it but had the bill of sale. The woman asked to delete the post because she can't deal with real life issues. I think something is either really wrong with her or she is just playing with everyone.

babylove041810
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:50 PM
That sounds lovely. How do I go about moving there? Sounds much better than my real life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well the bark of the tree has to be made of something doesn't it? And I haven't seen gummy flowers but I have seen gummy candies on houses :)

Quoting babylove041810:

Do you have any chocolate trees or gummy flowers?? I'm considering moving there.

Quoting Anonymous:

They're mean! The only thing that's dark and mean in fairy-ville is the leprechauns. Everything else is amazing! My favorite part is the lollipop trees :)

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

A whole army of them!

Quoting babylove041810:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Did you see any aliens?

Quoting Anonymous:

A little stormy, but otherwise ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

How was it?

Quoting Anonymous:

So I took a trip to Jupiter this morning...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh I just drink a few adult drinks and it takes me to my happy place :)

Quoting babylove041810:

That sounds lovely. How do I go about moving there? Sounds much better than my real life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting Anonymous:

A whole army of them!

Quoting babylove041810:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Never read it. Care to share a little?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Wonderful! Care to tell me about your world? Id love to know of other places.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

So you approve of my life?

Quoting Anonymous:

that sounds great. thanks for sharing.

from the anon you are talking about

yes, yes i do.

I live in Terabithia, from the book The bridge to Terabithia

Emmasmommy52212
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I dont understand. If she doesn't want to see the post, y not just get off the computer. No reason to tell everyone to delete their post. If she doesn't want to see it she shouldn't look.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sam12796:

Quoting cjsix:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:57 PM
But that would be the normal thing to do.

Quoting Emmasmommy52212:

I dont understand. If she doesn't want to see the post, y not just get off the computer. No reason to tell everyone to delete their post. If she doesn't want to see it she shouldn't look.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sam12796:

Quoting cjsix:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)