Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Turner syndrome post

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I do feel really bad for the mother's losses.. I commented saying that. The I remembered something about Turner's:

Only girl can have Turner's, op said she had a son and daughter die from it... So is she lying?

Turner syndrome is a genetic condition in which a female does not have the usual pair of two X chromosomes.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors
The normal amount of human chromosomes is 46. Chromosomes contain all of your genes and DNA, the building blocks of the body. Two of these chromosomes, the sex chromosomes, determine if you become a boy or a girl. Females normally have two of the same sex chromosomes, written as XX. Males have an X and a Y chromosome (written as XY).
In Turner syndrome, cells are missing all or part of an X chromosome. The condition only occurs in females. Most commonly, the female patient has only one X chromosome. Others may have two X chromosomes, but one of them is incomplete. Sometimes, a female has some cells with two X chromosomes, but other cells have only one.
Turner syndrome occurs in about 1 out of 2,000 live births.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Replies (31-40):
cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Don't give a shit and half if you do. it's my life! my pain! my fucking reality! you need to go back to subfuckingburbihell and live your perfect life, while I pack my shit bit affuckinggahnastan, okay? shit happens, and that hell I went through, is mine. anon be fucked.
lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:49 PM

You have far too much time on your hands.....Why lie about it? What is to be gained from it? What is to be gained from trying to prove whether someone is lying or not? Will this make or break your day?

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

cool beans! still true. I left out how the nurse caught the golf ball sized blood clots and I could hear them go thunk thunk thunk as they popped out, but hey apparently, I am fiction anyway!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Not trying to prove anything.. I simply made a post stating my opinion about another post.

Isn't Cafe Mom for us to pass time? Yea well I'm passing it by reading posts and if I think they are untruths I can make my own post to state my beliefs!

Quoting lilmama2be:

You have far too much time on your hands.....Why lie about it? What is to be gained from it? What is to be gained from trying to prove whether someone is lying or not? Will this make or break your day?

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Same here.

Quoting Anonymous:

I noticed that, too.  Honestly, I was already so creeped out by the way the whole thing was written that I just backed away slowly.

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:53 PM

That's the way them trolls are =( Playing on peoples sympathies is awful. I'm glad when they get called out. That isn't right.

Quoting lilmama2be:

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Fuck people on this site will argue about anything! You don't believe her so move on. I am sure you have something better you could be doing right? Me personally? I have nothing to do which is why I had the time to reply to you.

lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not trying to prove anything.. I simply made a post stating my opinion about another post.

Isn't Cafe Mom for us to pass time? Yea well I'm passing it by reading posts and if I think they are untruths I can make my own post to state my beliefs!

Quoting lilmama2be:

Oh of course, you are most certainly welcome to do this, as is everyone else. I simply wonder why you waste time "proving" this particular topic, as I am sure many mothers on here have lost children, and whether it is true or not the pain is still real to them. Why pick it apart and question it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Look, if its true, I am deeply sorry for your loss and any negative feelings my post may have brought upon you.

I just posted because after reading it I found it kind I hard to believe. I'm not attacking you.

I am sorry for your losses

Quoting cueballsmom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't give a shit and half if you do. it's my life! my pain! my fucking reality! you need to go back to subfuckingburbihell and live your perfect life, while I pack my shit bit affuckinggahnastan, okay? shit happens, and that hell I went through, is mine. anon be fucked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
They were born dead so they can't be born ALIVE with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Technically they were BORN.. They came out didn't they?

Quoting HerLadyGrey:

No, boys can have Turners syndrome they just can't be born with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)