Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg wth is happening

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:50 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I woke up.this morning to the room spinning. I almost threw up. It was so bad. I couldn't control my eyes it was insane.

I laid back down. Just now I went to put my dd's leg braces on before school and almost fell over. I had to grab the chair to stop and stabilize myself. I am almost worried to drive.

I DO have a dr appt at 1145 for my b12 shot as it is and a check up on my lupus and fibro meds so I will ask her but wth man ugh

I still feel off
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Wow that sounds like a bad case of vertigo. I hope you feel better.

grumpyboston
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:54 AM
You should get checked out it maybe your lupus good luck I hope you feel better . Let us know you should also try and get a ride I wouldn't drive like that . Have you tried eating or drinking anything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM
2 moms liked this
Is there someone who can drive you? It doesnt sound safe for you or other people on the road for you to be operating a vehicle with that kind of dizziness! I sure hope they figure it out and you feel better soon.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Oh my word. Does it just happen, for no reason? This sucks. Yowza :( no bueno

Quoting Anonymous:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:00 AM
I have had as much as I can stomach. I feel so queezy. There is no one here to drive me. Thankfully my dd's school is right down the rd. Straight shot and back. The dr on the other hand is far about 10 minutes.

Quoting grumpyboston:

You should get checked out it maybe your lupus good luck I hope you feel better . Let us know you should also try and get a ride I wouldn't drive like that . Have you tried eating or drinking anything
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:01 AM
My grandma had this happen once but it was pneumonia or bronchitis or something..I can't remember.. but I hope you are alright!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PerfectVirgo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Yep. I had a case of vertigo after my second child. I literally fell off the couch as I was folding clothes. They ran all kinds of tests, but mine cleared itself up during my 3rd pregnancy. I still get really dizzy sometimes.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Oh my word. Does it just happen, for no reason? This sucks. Yowza :( no bueno

Quoting Anonymous:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM
Wowza I called my husband he reminded me of a new medicine I am taking ! A med for adult acne and it causes vertigo.

gotta love that I have memory loss haha if it wasn't for him id be lost. Whew. I'm hanging at home until my dr appt.

Thanks mommas ;)
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM
I had something like that a few years ago, I was working at the computer and suddenly felt as if there was an earthquake. After about 2 minutes I realized it couldn't be an earthquake, that it was me and actually had my dog help me to my bed. Everything was spinning, I managed to call DH and my mom and started having lots of abusers and vomiting.
It turns out I had an inner ear inflammation, labyrinthitis. I was in bed for like a month.
Hope you're well!

Sharon
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Well I'm glad you got some answers but still run it by the Dr better safe then sorry .

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Wowza I called my husband he reminded me of a new medicine I am taking ! A med for adult acne and it causes vertigo.

gotta love that I have memory loss haha if it wasn't for him id be lost. Whew. I'm hanging at home until my dr appt.

Thanks mommas ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)