Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That skinny fat ugly poorly dressed Dollar General Store tampon usin b****!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
  • 95 Replies
7 moms liked this

Does it annoy anyone else that not only do some women judge other women based on their teeth, hair, nails, makeup, jewelry, clothes, tampon brand..etc....;)

But now, from what I am understanding on CM, they are also judging us on our looks? Our weight? Our face?

My only point here is, shouldn't we at least try to support each other as women?...not in a crazy, burn your bra, fire it up, and protesting kind of way.....unless you know where I could sign up for those things....

I just mean as women, don't we all wonder from time to time if we look as good as we think we do? Maybe not, and if so, you are lucky. But I do sometimes...(then I remember that I'm sexy...all 208 lbs of me...even if it's just to me and DH)...

Just my thoughts...either respond, or bash away. Either way, I am still entertained. Thansk for reading ladies:)

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fistandantalus
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, it annoys me. It's all highly random and ridiculous. Plus, it really makes those of us who are, let's call it "attractiveness challenged", less likely to share, communicate and form friendships.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Didn't you know?  Every time you post on CM you're on trial.  Whether you want to be or not.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
11 moms liked this

I think if you have to make fun of a person's physical appearance, that's something that's missing inside of you, not on the outside of me.....consider the source!

momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM
I'm with you!

Sharon
egyptian_mommy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
It makes no sense to me. I don't give a damn about any of that shallow crap, I focus on whether someone is a good person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristaElizabeth
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM
4 moms liked this
I would agree. I've seen nasty posts on here, one floored me "what race has the prettiest women" I feel that beauty is much more than outward appearance. I think that the Internet provides a mask and Shield to people that just say things bc there is no consequence.
Honey if you love all 208 of yourself then I do too!
If you can't love yourself how the hell can you love anybody else!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM

i gotta wonder if i dont get hired because of the way i look i try to look my best when i go jobhunting most of the time i just do not care

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM
You know those tshirts that say cute, hot, I'm so awesome...blah blah blah? Yeah I never buy those because I may not be someone's idea of any of those things and I don't want someone laughing at me for wearing it.
I have a shirt that says On your mark, get set, go away. People love that one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
They have some kind of deep-seated insecurity, or else they wouldn't need to look for excuses to tear others down so they can feel like they're somehow better than someone else.
angy129
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I buy my tampons from DG! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN