Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the cutest/funniest thing your kids say/have said???

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
  • 29 Replies

My son is 2 and he is so f-in funny. When he gets hurt he always yells "HELP me momma, Im dying"  And if its his arm that is hurt then he says "lets go to the arm store and get a new one". He bumped is head last night and I did the whole..OMG baby are you okay??... And he said "Its okay mommy, we can dist got to da head store and get a new one". He says so many cute ass things. Oh I stepped on a G I Joe last night and yelled OUCH...He can running out of his room and said "Are you okay baby...I will take you to da tootsie store and buy you a new one.." LOL I cant believe some of the things he says though...Like..he poured his chocolate pudding on the floor, and I ask him what it was..he said "Dont worry Mommy its not shit its dist puddin" So lets her the crazy thing that come outta your kiddos mouths.

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4GEMS
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM
That's cute! Wish it was that easy to just get a new one! I'd have to say the funniest saying was one 4th of July when my ds ran into a pump my dh was holding, he got all wide-eyed an said "AM I GONNA BLOW!" Lol too funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:12 AM

haha..well he sounds like a little fire cracker..thats to cute. 

Quoting 4GEMS:

That's cute! Wish it was that easy to just get a new one! I'd have to say the funniest saying was one 4th of July when my ds ran into a pump my dh was holding, he got all wide-eyed an said "AM I GONNA BLOW!" Lol too funny!

babybelly25
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM

When dd was 3, her guinea pig died. Her uncle buried it in the backyard. She was crying and sad that Backpack had died but then got an idea..... "he isn't going to grow in the ground like a potato... Let's go dig him up!"

Really?? lol

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM

When my oldest son was 4, I told him he had a cute button nose and he replied "I do NOT have a butt nose"

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
This was yesterday
Gannon(8): agh why does gavril(3) always have to copy me!
Me: why does it matter?
Gannon: because thats plagiarism!!

Lol touche

My 3 yr old is constantly saying hilarious things.
One time he said to me" daddy is watching a stupid penis movie"

I was like WHAT????
He was saying SPANISH lol sounds just like penis
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
my 5 year old calls our president "the rock" obama. hahaha i blame my dh for watching wwe with her
AleaKat
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
My 2 yr old sings a lullaby to me " go to seep, go to seep..."
So adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
3 moms liked this

My daughter used to call binoculars, knockers.. one day when the ups guy came by to drop off a box.. I was playing with her and the "knockers" went to open the door and she said... did you see my mommy's knockers???? I was holding the binoculars.. LOL I almost died.

RLT2
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
2 moms liked this

MY daughter(3) was eating Halloween candy, when she dropped a Hershey kiss.  I almost died laughing when she said(to the Hershey kiss)   Where are YOU going? Come back here Beautiful!     LOL-too damn funny

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine says the craziest things!!! We're watching football yesterday and she says "I'm on team Obama"!!!
When Obama comes on tv she says "there goes the boss"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN