Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 231 Replies

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidlover2
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM
3 moms liked this
I will never say my SO would NEVER cheat but I can say he would never cheat without telling me first. (Telling me he is unhappy, asking me to talk to him and fix things) we are 100% honest with each other. We communicate both good and bad feelings.... we both know that the other person can not fulfill all of our desires and have to find happiness outside of strictly our relationship. I've been cheated on before and I know this man is different because of his maturity and acceptance of himself. He is not looking for validation anywhere else. Besides, he never shuts up about me or my daughters so he cuts off any interest at the pass :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:35 AM
My dh will never cheat on me. We have had conversations about what would happen if the other spouse would cheat.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I know he wouldn't now because we have both cheated on one another and got caught. It was hell for both of us and now we just want to focus on making us work. I'm not going to live in fear of him doing it again. That's not a life. It is possible to rebuild trust after an affair, but it takes lots of time and patience.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
25 moms liked this
Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol i don't know, but you will never catch me saying never.

I may say I trust him, I may even sing his praises to the high heavens, but I'll never say never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Fantasy world.
lilredrosetears
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
We have also and decided if at any point and time we had a feeling to do so we would break up,also we have 3 somes on occasion and that keeps it spicy!

Quoting spunky946:

My dh will never cheat on me. We have had conversations about what would happen if the other spouse would cheat.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peachykeen12
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I don't think my fiance would ever cheat. He's not that kinda man. Which I know is what you are questioning. I was cheated on in the past. I know what it's like...I know what I went through with him to understand what was going on in that relationship. He made a fool out of me to our friends for 3 years. THREE YEARS.

In this relationship, I chose my partner more carefully, and am confident that my love is enough for him to be happy and to stay faithful to me.  That is why I don't think he will cheat.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
4 moms liked this

I don't know that he won't, but I don't care to waste my time thinking about it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this
1) because some people like myself married a man with strong Christian moral values.

2) Because I'm Hott ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)