Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (181-190):
danie24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM
My husband wouldn't cheat because he's not a dirty pig :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3B
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Never say never but honestly, it is not just a "me" this, it is just not in his DNA. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

So you're open, so you're honest. so you're really  stupid.... once a cheat always a cheat. time has not presented itself to the situation yet, but it will. and one of you will be the last to know. 

jjchick75
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I will never say never. But I trust him. His first wife cheated on him and the took off with her new boyfriend and left him to raise their child alone. I'm not dumb enough to say he would never cheat but I think it's rarther unlikely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

men are not dirty pigs. they are dogs in heat. and yours is one as well. you're probaby the one he's cheating on. the very one that thinks it can't happen to them is the last to know and then you may never know. this day and time people don't kiss and tell. and he won't risk losing you by telling you. he don't want to lose you he just wants a freak in the sheets. you are not that. so what you won't do another woman or man will be happy to do it for you.

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I'm not going to be so presumptious to say that my husband is incapable of cheating but I will say this.  There are many men that go through life completely faithful to one woman.  I don't understand why so many women think men are incapable of being faithful.

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM

because in all of his past relationships, including a dead end marriage before ours he still did not cheat. Now that he is with someone who hes wanted to be with for 11 years and madily in love with, the idea of him cheating is pretty far fetched..get what im saying.

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM

exactly. my dh is easily one of those faithful men, and he sees no point in it, esspecially when hes got the best thing at home. when women try to talk to him, like the other day, he tells them thats hes married and walks away. i even have co workers who coinside with this. Hes a very good man.

Quoting Dabberdoo:

I'm not going to be so presumptious to say that my husband is incapable of cheating but I will say this.  There are many men that go through life completely faithful to one woman.  I don't understand why so many women think men are incapable of being faithful.

lucky to have the best husband in the world

AmandaMaeBell
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Quoting Litlmama87:

Lol i don't know, but you will never catch me saying never.

I may say I trust him, I may even sing his praises to the high heavens, but I'll never say never.

elisesmom922
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Because he was raised and taught better, that's why. His parents have been married 33 years, his grandparents, 50+. Mine as well, I would never cheat, it isn't the answer. My parents have been married 29 almost 30 years, my grandparents were married 64 before my grandpa died. We were raised to fix our problems, not just run away from them or go with what feels good in the moment. And I know our relationship is better than that, we talk about everything, including what would happen if one or the other cheated. So I would see it long before we got there and work on it if it was needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)