Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (191-200):
fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM

we know that, but when you have a dh who has a girl hit on him and he tells her to f off, im married and also has never once ever cheated on anyone in his past, including a dead end marriage he was in, and worships the ground i walk on and measures every women up to ME i can be pretty certain that HE HAS made the choice to never cheat. its not me trying to control him or see how big i can build the fence, if he wanted to he could find a away, but i know this he is madily in love with me for 11 years now and wont give another female the time of day. that i do know :)

Quoting SommelierMom:

These "never" women are hysterical. You have no control over someone else's actions.

lucky to have the best husband in the world

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM

teachers cheat, preachers cheat, men cheat, women cheat. all you need is the person to make your drive go into over drive.  your teacher husband will cheat on you in the future because he will be tired of the same ole, same ole pudding. your stuff will get old and he will want some young updated pudding he can stick his spoon into. right now you will do because he don't want the hassle of you catching him. in time you will be less appealing to him and he will want something more appealing, then it won't matter. because you are getting older and you don't look like you did when you first got married, you're not doing the same things you did when you first got together. your body is looking tired, you don't want to lick the spoon or let him dip in the cookie jar as much. no worry she will be there to do all those things you have not done, she will look the way you use to look. with her perfect body, perky (real)firm tits,beautiful no wrinkled (no face lift) face. no rug rats cock blocking, and she's the freak of the week. she will turn him out so much that he will be paying her bills, giving her money. He will be her SUGAR DADDY!  you might need to check out sugardaddy.com, and see how many 18year olds on there looking at teachers.

hollydaze1974
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM
some of us picked really awesome husbands and are aware of wherever they are because they call, don't freak out if you use thier phone and do not behave differently or distantly to thier wives for any period of time. Of, course, there is always a minute chance....but jealousy and suspicion makes the chances larger.
hollydaze1974
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM
some of us picked really awesome husbands and are aware of wherever they are because they call, don't freak out if you use thier phone and do not behave differently or distantly to thier wives for any period of time. Of, course, there is always a minute chance....but jealousy and suspicion makes the chances larger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Because I married a man of character who I know.
TexasWife
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM
I wouldn't say he never would. I would say that I trust him to not to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

teachers cheat, preachers cheat, men cheat, women cheat. all you need is the person to make your drive go into over drive.  your teacher husband will cheat on you in the future because he will be tired of the same ole, same ole pudding. your stuff will get old and he will want some young updated pudding he can stick his spoon into. right now you will do because he don't want the hassle of you catching him. in time you will be less appealing to him and he will want something more appealing, then it won't matter. because you are getting older and you don't look like you did when you first got married, you're not doing the same things you did when you first got together. your body is looking tired, you don't want to lick the spoon or let him dip in the cookie jar as much. no worry she will be there to do all those things you have not done, she will look the way you use to look. with her perfect body, perky (real)firm tits,beautiful no wrinkled (no face lift) face. no rug rats cock blocking, and she's the freak of the week. she will turn him out so much that he will be paying her bills, giving her money. He will be her SUGAR DADDY!  you might need to check out sugardaddy.com, and see how many 18year olds on there looking at teachers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dextons_Mommy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Why would I spend my marriage worrying about weather he's going to cheat or not? That's not a happy marriage, and worrying about it is just going to drive him away, or drive him to do that exact thing I fear. I will not spend my life fretting aobut it. Until he gives me a reason to believe otherwise, I believe my husband will not cheat on me. Sure, he's capable of it. Everyone is capable of cheating. That doesn't mean they will. Why do some women believe every guy will or does cheat?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM

we live in a time now where everyone is out to get what they want no matter who they hurt. this is a time when men and women fail to understand that neither are perfect, and yet we can't accept that. we want what we fell in love with, not something that's aging and looking stale. people are getting face lifts,boobs,hair replacements and making plastic people out of themselves and so we want something real. so we cheat, men and women. yes maybe 20yrs ago there were faithful couples but today, ha. if you're over 45 you want something under 30 to make you feel 19. that's how it is in today's world. that's the reality of the situation whether we choose to accept it to be in denial. men and women alike. it has nothing to do with love, commitment, honesty, or happiness. it has to do with the aging process of getting old and growing old. no one wants to get old so we find someone twice our junior to make us feel young and vibrant again. its sad but so very true.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Quoting fostermomoftwo:

That's nice. Doesn't mean he'd never cheat, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN