Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (201-210):
thatgirl70
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Because some of us know our husbands. We've been through each other through thick and thin (and I mean that literally--me thick and then thin, LOL), through the good times and the bad. Our relationship means too much to us to sully it with cheating.

Plus he'd actually have to be willing to leave the house (outside of work), LOL.

kryptomom
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I'm shocked my dh hasn't yet.

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM

okay well not every man cheats, my dad never cheated, my grandpa never cheated, his fathers never cheated and his granpas never cheated....hes not a cheater and he wont ever cheat, he holds him self to a higher standard than a piece of crap, its his morals not mine, its not me saying that he wont ever cheat, thats him, thats him not giving another female the time of day, not me.

so what do you think about women cheating? No man can even compare to my dh, ive been hit on too, hard core and i laugh, hard to believe?

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

That's nice. Doesn't mean he'd never cheat, though.

lucky to have the best husband in the world

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Because I know my husband. I know how he thinks and reacts to things. I know of specific cases where he has turned more than one beautiful woman down. I know that he loves me. And because I know he's very sexually satisfied. We have a very open and adventurous sex life.

He's also not a very social person. He got hit on while he was at work the times I'm talking about. Except for work, he doesn't leave the house without me.
Kris_PBG
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Ummm... Bc I know my husband and our marriage? That is how I'm so sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
After seeing him break down when I told him I could die, then watching him sit by my bedside for 3 days, never sleeping, staring at my heart rate monitor; yeah I know without a doubt that he'd never cheat.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Quoting fostermomoftwo:

I never said every man cheats, rather you can't say for sure if he will or not.

You have no idea if your father/grandfather/etc. cheated. You know they never got caught if they did cheat. Not the same.

Plenty of women cheat.
fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

yes but i make my own decisions and i decided that no man is even remotely close to being like my husband, he feels the same way. I get that you never know the future but when it comes to choices you can, and i choose to never cheat, do drugs, abuse my animals, go to college, keep my job etc. my husband makes his own choices and what if he choices are to never cheat, never do drugs, never abuse our animals and to work his butt off etc? whats the difference there? what is wrong with two people being loyal to one another, its possible. I know in my heart that no man can ever love me as much as my dh or treat me even half as good as my dh, so what makes others think that ill make a choice to cheat?

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting fostermomoftwo:

I never said every man cheats, rather you can't say for sure if he will or not.

You have no idea if your father/grandfather/etc. cheated. You know they never got caught if they did cheat. Not the same.

Plenty of women cheat.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

fostermomoftwo
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:16 PM

yup thats true love, my dh has done the same type of things. if i died he would kill himself, he cant live w/o me. not many people can understand the depths of being with your soul mate and being in such deep love.

Quoting Anonymous:

After seeing him break down when I told him I could die, then watching him sit by my bedside for 3 days, never sleeping, staring at my heart rate monitor; yeah I know without a doubt that he'd never cheat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN