Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (21-30):
mom2monsterboys
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM
This!

My husband has very strong morals and he follows them to a T.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I know right- there are ALOT of cheating husbands. You try and help them out and they call you a tramp lol.

A.B.C.brown07
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
The same way I know he won't ever Rob a bank, commit murder, rape a child, or abandon his children.

Because I KNOW what man my husband was before I married him. Because I KNOW his character, his morals, and his faith.

Because I took my time dating him before gettin married, so that I had time to learn who he was. Because I took the time to learn MYSELF before I became somebodies wife. Therefore, I know for a fact he would never cheat, just like I know for a fact he would never harm another human being.

Those who believe all men cheat are women scorned with scars. Bitterness can overshadow rationality many times. I've been with a cheating man before, however I was wise enough to know that every man is not accountable for one mans actions.
Bitter women will always live a life of misery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Agreed! My husband is one of them, who posses these values, and morals and would never cheat!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
3 moms liked this
I believe anyone is capable. Including my dh. I hope that if he ever becomes tempted he will walk away and talk to me first. My dh is a good man. But he's human.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Because he is happy at home. He gets anything he wants. Plus he knows.that soon We will have a gf too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Pft listen Mr. High Powerful Military Man played hide the dickey so would Mr. Christian pull your head out of the sand dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

1) because some people like myself married a man with strong Christian moral values.

2) Because I'm Hott ;)
mom2monsterboys
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I'm more than sure. I'm completely secure in our marriage, if I wasn't well then we wouldn't be together.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM

They're fooled by the illusion. Men will lie at the drop of a hat, and deny any suspicions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)