Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (211-220):
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It is sad that some of you women think that men only think with the head in their pants and not the one on their shoulders, not all men are like that and if you settle for a man that thinks like that than that perhaps you should have set your standards higher. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Not trying to insult its just the truth..... some women just swear up and down that they're husband is not gonna cheat and sometimes they are already cheating on them and they don't even know it ... never say never ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Bcuz there  they're  dumb ass hell ..

If you are going to try to insult people at least use the correct grammar. The one looking dumb here is you not us. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Honestly it's just a matter of time. I mean I'm a boring sahm,, nothing interesting to talk about. Stretch marks and unattractive in general. If he hasn't already, he will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
He's not that kind of guy. He loves me and our son with everything. He knows what he has with us is better than anyone could ever give him. Also he would never put our son in the position where he would see us fight and split up.
Baybeelove88
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:09 PM
It could happen I suppose, but it's not something I worry about, my dh loves me and our kids, I just don't think he would hurt us that way.... He's a great man...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:10 PM
My wife isn't goin to cheat because she isn't going to risk losing me or the kids. Plus she knows she probably will not find anyone as understanding as me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quoting fostermomoftwo:

I'm not saying you or your DH will cheat, just that you can't know for sure. It's literally impossible to know what someone else will or won't do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I know he won't. He has too much honor to break his word. He promised me that he would only be with me. And I keep him way too busy to even look at another chick!

semamaearth
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I"m sorry you're too naive to know that even men with value and morals are only human and can easily slip. There is no such thing as a person who is too moral to cheat. Everyone has it in them. Not saying everyone will cheat, but dont' be so naive

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry you don't know men with values and morals and know what a commitment is. They are out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

you think that till the last person you would ever think could cheat does.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:15 PM

yeah, that'll keep him wanting you eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous:

I know he won't. He has too much honor to break his word. He promised me that he would only be with me. And I keep him way too busy to even look at another chick!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)