Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Yup... I cheated with an engineer who's been married over 20 years...I'm sure his wife would be shocked to know. I also have to beat off a married "church going" man with a damn stick!

Some men are dogs, and will end up getting caught eventually. I'd never assume anything...

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a lot of women with their head in the sand and I believe will be shell shocked one of these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

My husband has very strong morals and he follows them to a T.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
There are just as many women married to men who will LITERALLY never cheat. Why is that so unrealistic? Will YOU cheat? I wont.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are a lot of women with their head in the sand and I believe will be shell shocked one of these days.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because there are men with values and morals out there that wouldn't cheat on the one they have committed to.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, idk.  its terribly naive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Well, I'm pretty positive that my DH won't cheat, because we have threesomes and I allow him to hook up with other guys on his own sometimes. He lets me hook up with other women on my own sometimes. We're both bisexual, we're both into some kinky things :) Sexually, he's satisfied!

Emotionally, we're on the same level, and we can be up front and honest with each other about everything. And I do mean EVERYTHING! We work together to fix our problems and improve our lives.

I can't say with 100% certainty that he will never ever cheat on me, simply because I'm not inside his head. But I can say that I trust him with 100% of my being, and I believe he will never be unfaithfull.

4GEMS
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
This

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I don't know that he won't, but I don't care to waste my time thinking about it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvsmykids2526
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Not ALL men cheat, just like not ALL women cheat. There are still people out there who have morals and values. I do know my husband will NEVER cheat. HIs first wife cheated on him and he immediately left her and never looked back. To him your word is your bond and you do NOT break your bond. Wedding vows are your bond. I also know he loves me and would never jeopardize our marriage. I wouldn't have married him if I thought he would ever cheat on me. If you can't trust your husband then you shouldn't be married to him and I fully trust my husband.

conweis
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
It is how he is. When we separated, he waited a year for me to come back. He can only live one woman at a time and only wants to be with that woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Allisonc7910
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Agreed.  I think its more unrealistic to expect all women to not trust their husbands. 

Quoting luvsmykids2526:

Not ALL men cheat, just like not ALL women cheat. There are still people out there who have morals and values. I do know my husband will NEVER cheat. HIs first wife cheated on him and he immediately left her and never looked back. To him your word is your bond and you do NOT break your bond. Wedding vows are your bond. I also know he loves me and would never jeopardize our marriage. I wouldn't have married him if I thought he would ever cheat on me. If you can't trust your husband then you shouldn't be married to him and I fully trust my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Well you'd DEFINITELY need NOT to assume anything! You get back what you put out!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup... I cheated with an engineer who's been married over 20 years...I'm sure his wife would be shocked to know. I also have to beat off a married "church going" man with a damn stick!

Some men are dogs, and will end up getting caught eventually. I'd never assume anything...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't be so sure...

Quoting mom2monsterboys:

This!

Quoting Anonymous:

MamaRae85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Not necessarily you, OP, but why are women so quick to tell other women that they should "never say never". Why is it such a big deal to you that a woman would have that much trust in her husband? It's not hurting you at all. I can understand thinking it's not a smart way to think (I don't feel that way), but why argue? Why continue to try to convince her that she's wrong for that??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured