Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Spin Off Post. Why do women always think their husband would never Cheat?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

They are so sure about it..

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Replies (61-70):
CDMelty
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Because we HAVE TO. If you spend your marriage being sure that he would cheat, you're guaranteeing it. You either trust him or you don't, and if you don't trust him then he will cheat because he's being treated with suspician anyway. You can't be half married. You have to jump in with both feet and trust him completely. Trying to protect your feelings by keeping walls up is like keeping yourself safe in a submarine by staying halfway out the door.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I have cheated several times with several men.  These men were all married, long term marriages anywhere from 12-30+ years.  All of these men I had known long term, all of them "moral" and "good" in every area of their life except where I came in.  All of them were happily married, yes they confided in me, but all in all they were too happy to leave, but not happy enough to not stray.  They all intend on staying with their wives as I intend to stay with my husband.  No one gets hurt, everyone gets what they want. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I agree with you.except I'm not hot...lol. But he says I am.
I give my husband 99% trust. No one gets 100%. I'm very confident he would not but there's always a minute chance.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I see all these reasons...

He has morals, I am hot, I keep him satisfied, he would never, etc.

I obviously feel the same way...but I still never say never. It's physically possible...but I don't think it ever would have happened.

I wouldn't have married someone I didn't trust and someone without morals.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
My husbands last marriage ended because his ex slept with someone else and took everything they had and left. If messed my husband up pretty bad so I'm incredibly confident he won't cheat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TairyHesticle
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
1. Cause i'm the shit
2. Cause I married a man that is proud to be with me and who knows he has the best there is ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Because theyre naive and dont want to think he could betray her. I was one of those too until he cheated.
cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
If my husband cheated, I would want to meet the twit. then I would laugh in her face, as my DH owns nothing, and by cheating, would get zip from me.

seriously, EVERYTHING is in my name, no joint. he's a sahd. he would simply loose in that situation, and he's smart enough to know this. that is how I know my DH would never cheat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

And it makes sex better at home, as far as I'm concerned.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have cheated several times with several men.  These men were all married, long term marriages anywhere from 12-30+ years.  All of these men I had known long term, all of them "moral" and "good" in every area of their life except where I came in.  All of them were happily married, yes they confided in me, but all in all they were too happy to leave, but not happy enough to not stray.  They all intend on staying with their wives as I intend to stay with my husband.  No one gets hurt, everyone gets what they want. 

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM
I don't even trust myself 100%. Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you.except I'm not hot...lol. But he says I am.

I give my husband 99% trust. No one gets 100%. I'm very confident he would not but there's always a minute chance.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

I see all these reasons...

He has morals, I am hot, I keep him satisfied, he would never, etc.

I obviously feel the same way...but I still never say never. It's physically possible...but I don't think it ever would have happened.

I wouldn't have married someone I didn't trust and someone without morals.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I don't say he would NEVER cheat on me, but that I would be shocked if he did.  Why would you marry someone if you went around thinking they'd cheat on you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)