Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After birth Abortion?? *poll added*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I am...

Options:

Pro life and think it is murder

Pro life and think it is okay

Pro choice and think it is murder

Pro choice and think it is okay

Who flippin cares???

Other *please explain*

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 404

View Results

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Replies (361-368):
harehelper
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM

You seem to be obsesed with Xanax. Have you tried getting help with that?

Quoting HeathersForever:

Take a wee fist full of xanax and put a lid on it they are never gonna legalize the murder of already born infants in the US at least not in our lifetime maybe if we had a MAJOR population crisis.

Quoting harehelper:

Oook, then. 

Quoting HeathersForever:

Yes I am.

Quoting harehelper:

The idea that it is possible for laws to change in the future is pro-life propaganda? And you call me an idiot.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Such idiotic prolifer propaganda thinking...yawn.

Quoting harehelper:

Why is it a difficult concept? Some things that used to be legal aren't anymore, and vice versa. Laws change. You cannot sit here and tell me that you know it will never be legal, if you do you are either a prophet or a liar.

Quoting HeathersForever:

wtf are you talking about? The point is this practice is illegal, and it was made illegal and won't be remade legal.

Quoting harehelper:

Abortion used to be illegal too. Until the laws changed.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Would somebody please remind all the sheep that this practice is illegal by a constitutional ammendment in all 50 states...sigh.

HeathersForever
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Its just because I think you need some. I take it as needed thus why I'm not on the internet making insane accusations of things that will never happen. I take one pill at a time though, don't know if that would be enough for YOU.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Take a wee fist full of xanax and put a lid on it they are never gonna legalize the murder of already born infants in the US at least not in our lifetime maybe if we had a MAJOR population crisis.

Quoting harehelper:

Oook, then. 

Quoting HeathersForever:

Yes I am.

Quoting harehelper:

The idea that it is possible for laws to change in the future is pro-life propaganda? And you call me an idiot.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Why is it a difficult concept? Some things that used to be legal aren't anymore, and vice versa. Laws change. You cannot sit here and tell me that you know it will never be legal, if you do you are either a prophet or a liar.

Quoting HeathersForever:

wtf are you talking about? The point is this practice is illegal, and it was made illegal and won't be remade legal.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Would somebody please remind all the sheep that this practice is illegal by a constitutional ammendment in all 50 states...sigh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM
2 moms liked this

well that is just crazy talk.

Quoting harehelper:

No.  It literally means killing the baby after it is born. They called it "after birth abortion" rather than infanticide or plain 'ol murder as a sanitizing measure. A lot of people have never heard of it, thankfully it is not (yet) a very common subject.

Quoting sfkdny:

I am pro-choice but am against after birth abortions (I never even heard this term before - is it the same as a partial birth abortion) `

harehelper
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Nah, I prefer not to dope myself on the opinion of random strangers. Perhaps you taking it "as needed" is why you think I have been making accusations.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Its just because I think you need some. I take it as needed thus why I'm not on the internet making insane accusations of things that will never happen. I take one pill at a time though, don't know if that would be enough for YOU.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Oook, then. 

Quoting HeathersForever:

Yes I am.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Notices that "never happen" is now being used with qualifiers.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Oook, then. 

Quoting HeathersForever:

Yes I am.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

XJetX
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM
This is just fucked up on levels I never thought I could imagine. A mother legally killing her child after being born, living and breathing on its own... I am going to be sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HeathersForever
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I would bet my life savings it would never happen even then, but if we have 500,000,000,000 people in the US someday maybe?

Quoting ColleenF30:

Notices that "never happen" is now being used with qualifiers.

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Oook, then. 

Quoting HeathersForever:

Yes I am.

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Quoting harehelper:

Quoting HeathersForever:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM

That's no different than murder. The main argument for abortion is when the fetus is concidered "alive". Once the baby is born, no one can argue that it's not alive, and it's no longer part of the mother. That's just awful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)