Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

After birth Abortion?? *poll added*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: I am...

Options:

Pro life and think it is murder

Pro life and think it is okay

Pro choice and think it is murder

Pro choice and think it is okay

Who flippin cares???

Other *please explain*

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 404

View Results

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
blondie805
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I am appalled at the very idea!! I had heard of partial-birth abortions but, after birth. Either one is sick and twisted. Murder is murder!!!

leanntx
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this
It's murder. If you didn't/don't want the baby, then adoption is available. There's absolutely NO excuse for it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this
How do you know they will suffer?? Can you see into the future? Do you know what life has in store for them? People who believe this should not be allowed to reproduce.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Oh yea we should just let them fucking suffer a life full of agony! That is SO much more humane. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That is wrong on so many levels....a baby should never be killed.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

In the case of a child being born, whom is disabled and will have no quality of life, I wholeheartedly agree.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Yes, and it doesn't affect her life so she doesn't care. Sweet of her, isn't it?

Quoting kngarber:

Um, do you know what an after birth abortion is?

Quoting aprilsalcro:

No my body not my choice . So I don't care since it don't affect me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
If you are referring to failed abortions, I'm sure most here would agree to it. Not me, but from what I've read, its approved by some
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Who are you to say if that person will have "quality of life"?  People that are disabled can have a better life than some rotten people that have everything going for them.  

Quoting ButterMeUp:

In the case of a child being born, whom is disabled and will have no quality of life, I wholeheartedly agree.

Liyoness
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Pretty sure that is called "murder".

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

While fatal deformities are rare, I see her point.  You'd keep alive a child born with anencephaly?  Even doctors say there is no chance that child will ever have a quality of life and keeping them hooked up to machines will only delay the inevitable.  They're nothing but vegatables that blink, basically.  Only a brain stem in most cases.  Enough to keep their heart beating the lungs working. 

It's a horrendous decision for any parent.  I'd never fault a mother or father for choosing to end their child's suffering.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is wrong on so many levels....a baby should never be killed.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

EmilyWilsonn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Do they actually kill the baby or just deliver it too early and not give it any medical attention? I think if the baby will have no quality of life (brain dead, etc) then it's justifiable to induce labor early and let him or her pass away on their own but it's a completely different thing to do that when you just don't want the baby and it is perfectly healthy otherwise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
For now.

Quoting Liyoness:

Pretty sure that is called "murder".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)