Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTF?? Has anyone heard about this? 19 states are petitioning to secede from U.S.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just read this on another site....so far its up to 19 states with LA leading the way. These are the rest, NY, FL, MT, IN, GA, KY, NC, MS, ND, NJ, AL, LA, TX, SC, MI, CO, OR, MO, TN....
I'm in Texas, I can only imagine what might happen in case any of these are granted. I think its unlikely, but the world is going to hell. So who knows...

Anyone have a reaction to this?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mariesmama:

um is it because a black man is still president um wasnt the first civil war fought over racism too?

yes.  that's the only reason.  And, no, the civil war was fought over the economy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

the states are not petitioning

some idiot citizens from the states are

they can't secede unless the state government is behind them, and i don't see that happening

This!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I live in TX and if we succeeded it would be by vote, not petition.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM
*Originally, stupid!

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of you women are freaking stupid, THIS ISNT ABOUT OBAMA!!!! Well origionally it wasn't but some people have made it out to be this way.This has been going on for a while now but just recently has gotten "big"

It is about congress, the supreme court, and our f*cked up federal government. The federal government isn't doing their job, mostly congress, PEOPLE the President can't really do much, whether Romney would have won or not, we still would be f*cked... Okay I feel better now.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BEXi:

CITIZENS from those states filed the petition... which has less signatures than the people on my street.

if north carolina actually does secede, let's go to new york and take the duke basketball team with us

lovinthislife08
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I posted a story on this last night but it was only 15 states then.

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Cafemom land no welfare:p

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm starting my own nation.

.......  I just can't think of a good name for it.

any ideas??

Stephanie nice to meet you.
darkwhisper
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I don't see it being granted. but who knows. I live in TN we'll see what happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of you women are freaking stupid, THIS ISNT ABOUT OBAMA!!!! Well origionally it wasn't but some people have made it out to be this way.This has been going on for a while now but just recently has gotten "big"

It is about congress, the supreme court, and our f*cked up federal government. The federal government isn't doing their job, mostly congress, PEOPLE the President can't really do much, whether Romney would have won or not, we still would be f*cked... Okay I feel better now.

If they succeeded (which would be cool if they had good leaders who knew what they were doing) they wouldn't have any debt. But, there would have to be a war first. The government isn't going to sit by and watch it happen.

nikabear
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Dumb asses!!! I am in florida and I am not signing ish......i wonder if the election results were different would this bullish be going on.......gtfoh with this....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN