Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mother of god had to break up a fight

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
There is a elementary school at the end of my street. As I was walking home I saw one girl toss down another girl and a crowd forms so I say hey! Knock it off! They get up and move on. Further down the road they do it again so I tell do you want me to take you back to school? Well they stop.we go in our house. I.notice a crowd of kids out in front of my house and then bam the one girl throws the other down and starts throwing fists. So I run out there and start calling the school to send someone up here as its only 5 houses down and I grab them and say why are you two fighting? Apparently its over a boy and they looked like 3rd graders o_O

So I just start walking down toward the school when two teachers wwalk up. I hand them off and say that one was throwing this one and was throwing punches.

Anyway told them as a i passed them over "You're babies. Boys are not worth fighting over"!

But damn that one girl was ruthless. Sheesh.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I live across the street from my dd's school. I see crap like that all the time. Girls are mean, evil, hateful little creatures. I am constantly yelling at someone. LOL! My girls and I just shake our head at some of the stuff they fight over. Its Ridiculous and a boy of all things. Crazy

kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

They are starting earlier and earlier. It's sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM
I just couldn't believe how little they were when I pulled them apart. I was like sheesh. Wtf. The teachers told me I shouldn't have touched them but yeah that one girl was throwing punches. Like id stand there and watch someone get pummeled and not do anything.

Quoting kris1stbaby:

They are starting earlier and earlier. It's sad.

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:54 PM
So sad! One of DD's 4th grade classmates got in a fight with a fifth grader in the hall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)