Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To all the woman out there using abortions as BC...
My parents couldn't afford me either and I'm super glad my mother didn't have an abortion....
Its too bad your unborn child can't tell you that...
Just saying....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (271-275):
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Dogs are flesh and blood.  They have hearts and brains.  They're smarter than most people.  How can you say there are no souls?

And just so you know, the vast majority of women who relinquish their babies WANTED their babies and were made to feel like they were not worthy of being a parent because they were young, poor, etc. 

There is nothing selfless about adoption.  And all those infertile couples can pick from the ever increasing numbers of adoptable children in foster care if they want to be parents so badly.  Waiting for a fresh from the womb newborn is just as selfish.  Adoption isn't about finding homes for children that need them, it's about supplying babies to paying customers.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Umm no. Like a mature, responsible adult who is selfLESS enough to provide a couple who want a baby and cant have one. Dogs have no souls, human beings do.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Like a puppy?

Quoting Robsessed98:

Well theres also the logical thing called birth control. But its not 100%, so if it fails then either suck it up and be a responsible parent and raise it or give it away if youre not able or dont want to care for it. Theres no justification in causing your unborn baby to go through a horrible, inhumane murder.

Quoting randi1978:

Yeah, yay, live for years in a sexless relationship and fuck up your other kids by giving away their sibling.  Joy all around.

Quoting Robsessed98:

AMEN. If you dont want the baby, keep your legs together or put it up for adoption. Theres no excuse to murder your baby even though its legal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Quoting randi1978:

How do u think all those children got into foster care? I bet at least a good half of them is because their mothers did not abort them...
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I'm sure they're so grateful for their lives of hell before someone stepped in.

Their mother chose not to abort them.  Their mothers decided to be selfish and have them when they knew they would not be able to be good enough for them. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting randi1978:

How do u think all those children got into foster care? I bet at least a good half of them is because their mothers did not abort them...

PrincessMarina
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Good for you. I chose differently. Good for me. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Me too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep....i regret my abortion.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)