Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think you are a complete idiot if...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
4 moms liked this
You say "formula feeding is the exact same as breastfeeding"

I posted an article for my best friend who is pregnant and wanted some more info on the benefits.

If i see something on facebook that does not pertain to me, i ignore it and move on.

I guess a couple of formula feeding mothers went and looked at the articles and went crazy.

Making comments like "you breastfeeding moms just think your so much better" and "breastfeeding is no different than formula feeding"

Of course i think any mother who can breastfeed should do so, BUT if you choose not to then i will not think any differently of you...so why is it that these formula feeding moms needed to be completely ignorant about something that doesnt even involve them.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:25 PM
7 moms liked this

Breastfeeders do think they are better than other Breastfeeders.

Note, there is no formula feeder in the sentence ^^^^

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I think the formula feeding moms may be a bit jealous of the moms who are able to breastfeed their children....and I think others are jealous for the fact that the breastfeeding moms aren't afraid to pop out the boobies in public to feed their babies....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this
It's proven that breast is best.

Those women that get all offensive about usually feel guilty for not breastfeeding.

It's great that you don't talk down on them but can you blame them for flipping out when even hospitals make you feel like a shitty parent for formula feeding?

I breastfed and if I ever have more kids I'll breastfeed them. :)
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
13 moms liked this
I think this whole argument is stupid. That is all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I really wonder what exactly you posted if it made more than one of your friends go crazy.

CBMMOM
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM

"breastfeeding is no different than breastfeeding" That is an absolute fact.

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting outtamymynd:

this. feed your kids. breast or formula, no one should care which

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the formula feeding moms may be a bit jealous of the moms who are able to breastfeed their children....and I think others are jealous for the fact that the breastfeeding moms aren't afraid to pop out the boobies in public to feed their babies....

You are wrong. I choose not to BF. I wasn't jealous of moms who did choose it. It was just different than what I did. There is no right or wrong, as long as it works for you.

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, that's it, breastfeeding moms just do it so they can flop their titties out in public and formula feeders are just jealous because they so desperately want to flop their titties out in public too.

LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
There is no argument?
i just dont understand why other people get mad at how other people feed THEIR children!

I dont understand the argumentive part of that?

Quoting outtamymynd:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN