Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when you gave birth did you

Have your baby(ies) in the room with you @ the hospital or did your baby(ies) go to the nursery?

Me PERSONALLY & DF felt it was better to have DS with us the whole time in the hospital
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Replies (21-30):
halleys_mommy_1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
With me. They went to the nursery for a bath and checks etc but that's about it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
My hospital doesnt even have a nursery, but we would have kept her the whole time anyways. Same with Dd on the way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Mostly with me. He was born at midnight after a very long labor so they took him for six hours, just bringing him in about 3am to eat. After that he roomed in.
..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Both of my kids were with me every minute, aside from when they had their hearing tests done, and DH went with them to that. 

lilmami316
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM

both times  baby was with me except when they had to take  my second  one to nicu and  if this one  dont need nicu time  hell be us the whole time as well

godsgirl26
All 4 stayed with me :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krunchykorn

With me, Nursery is old school here in australia seriously havent had them for over 10 years

curlycupcake

My first two were born in birthing centers & never left my sight.  My last was born at home & never left my sight.  I can't imagine another way.  It worked beautifully for me & my family that way.

MrsRinehart2010

it just seems so wierd to me for a mom who is perfectly able (no including medical reasoning) to send thier new babys away when that great bonding time an a very importian time :O) But thats jst me. An I was 17 when I had my first an they all acted like it was wierd that being so young I was so the way I was. Thats why I dnt find being young to be a excuse to be a bad mother personally.(but thats a whole other topic lol)

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

I agree

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

my kids were always with me Im very wierd about my kids being away from me. The tryed an tryed to get me to let them go to the  nursery but it was a no go.

Fallin4baby
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
with me and SO I was so in love, she wasn't going anywhere :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured