Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when you gave birth did you

Have your baby(ies) in the room with you @ the hospital or did your baby(ies) go to the nursery?

Me PERSONALLY & DF felt it was better to have DS with us the whole time in the hospital
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Replies (41-50):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM

My son, who was 1 when my DD was born so he stayed with my Aunt. She brought him to the hospital the next day.

There was no way he could have gotten the attention and care he needed when I was in labor and DH was taking care of me. I didn't have an epidural so I wasn't in any condition to have him there.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

RMslady
by Bronze Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Both times baby was in the room with us. I liked it that way. Lol after 9 months of waiting all I wanted to do was stare at them, no way I was sending them to the nursery!
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Stayed with me unless they needed to be looked over and once when i showered. Iam sooooo want another i have dreams 3 night in a row about havng a baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
she was born at 1048pm so the took her that night because I was so out of it and the next night as well as I had fever :( had a cold.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
With me all 3 times. I kept them sleeping on my chest even though the nurses kept trying to get me to put them in the bassinet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
They were with me the whole time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We didn't play that, DS had to be with us

Quoting PEEK05:

My kids never left my sight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
They went back & forth and then I got my last baby from nursey and noticed my baby alarm was off and wrapped and put under everything . I got the nurse they shut down the ward and invested it . There was a nurse who said she took it off when she was getting blood and she must have forgot to put it back .
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
My baby stayed with me the entire time. There was no choice, I don't think there was a nursery there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
msmom29
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

with my son he was with me the whole time, except for when they took him at night so i could rest, had a csection.My daughter would have been but they took her to another hospital for observation

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)