Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hey you... PA Bashers... Next time you judge...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I dont believe this lovely little story happens very often!  I just dont!!!

lovinglife0682
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM
My husband said the same thing. Young kids act so entitled.

Quoting RigPrincess85:

My husband as well:)

The day after graduation he was on a rig and 10+ years later he's put in alot of hard work and its paid off for him. It's scary to see the amount of kids that finish school and go to work with him and don't last longer than a day or a week because they're afraid of work or they expect to be making tons of money right from the get go. Kind of scares me a bit for our future when they act like that :s

Quoting lovinglife0682:

You are right. My husband has a great career and he did not go to college. But he started at 18 and was well established in his career before we had kids.

Quoting RigPrincess85:

I agree and politely disagree... I agree that it should be career then once you're established kids.. But college isn't for everyone and doesn't always guarantee a good paying job :) although in many cases it does.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

This is something we all need to teach our kids. College, career and then kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Had you gotten an education and a real job, you wouldn't have to work two minimum wage jobs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Easily. Most retail and food places won't give you full time hours since they don't want to provide benifits.

I worked at Wamart for the max hours they would give me (34 a week) and another 30 hours a week at McDonalds. I still qualified for PA.

Quoting Anariama:

how does one qualify for PA if they have two jobs?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Blah blah blah. I will continue to judge PA moochers if I darn well please. It is my right as an American and as a tax payer. I have yet to meet ANYONE on PA who wasn't a lazy moocher and I know people who would actually qualify for PA yet they choose not to go on it. Save your sob story for someone who cares because I certainly don't.

stephiic
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM
they look at your gross income if you make more 40,000 in NYC you don't qualify anythings below

Quoting Anariama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Why I should consider the comments below before "judging"?  None of this changes the fact that these people are taking my hard earned money against my will.

Quoting Anonymous:

BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

More than likely they are BOTH  part time. And more than likely they are close to minimum wage. Ive been there before. Nothing like working your ass off and getting no where..

Quoting Anariama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM

LOL.  I think we could be good friends!!!!  Well said!

Quoting Anonymous:

Blah blah blah. I will continue to judge PA moochers if I darn well please. It is my right as an American and as a tax payer. I have yet to meet ANYONE on PA who wasn't a lazy moocher and I know people who would actually qualify for PA yet they choose not to go on it. Save your sob story for someone who cares because I certainly don't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Oh FFS, someone else jealous of the "free shit" PA users get. lol lady, dont be jealous. the PA life is horrible. Ive been there and would rather dig my damn eyes out with spoons than be harassed every three months in the social services office and being treated like a third class citizen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you know for a fact that every PA user has a rich mommy or daddy who buys them their toys? No, unless they had the stuff before life hit a bump, they are using the system. Sadly a lot of illegals use our system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because you know everyone who is on PA and know thisfor a fact?

Quoting Anonymous:

That is hardly ever the case. Sorry.

BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

More than likely you have already met plenty.

Quoting Anonymous:

stephiic
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
if you didn't care what ppl said you wouldn't have gone anonymous ..Best believe you will be surprised on who is on pa ..ppl you might know but won't mention a thing around because of you judgmental a×× ..you should be more humble you never know when the tables will turn

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)