Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could my husband be a pedophile?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i came home from staying the night at a girlfriend's house out of town and couln't find my husband. he knew i was headed home. the house was quiet, so i finally figured he must have fallen asleep in the girls' room when he tried to get the to sleep. 

i found him between my two year old and six year old, uncovered and completely naked!! i smacked him and told him to get out. he was "shocked" that i was mad about that silly trivial thing after he cleaned the house for me! after him accusing me of being molested as a child, because that is the only reasonable explanation as to why i am this upset, and several other horrible insults, i told him i wanted to separate. 

he can't be here with my children if he thinks that is okay behavior. by the way, i have made it very clear, i am not okay with him being nude around my older daughter. After this incident, the same goes for both. 

he said he was half asleep, wasn't thinking. but, why be naked at all when you know you have to take care of the kids!! id have never thought he could do anything wrong to the girls, but he planted that doubt.. these are my children. i would rather him hate me for thinking such things than be someone who looks back and realizes that all the signs were riht there.

i cant believe this is my life now...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (111-118):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I am sorry. I actually left this group because of all the attacks.

I know this man well and ever fiber within me said he would never! But, I found him in this weird situation. I think it is rude to say that I do not care about my children because I did not haul them off to the hospital. I kept my daughter home from school and took her in. They said everything seemed fine, but I voiced my concerns anyways. They eventually sent out a social worker to interview each of us. I have spent a lot of time talking with my child, as well. The social worker said that I said all the riht thins and I reacted in a very appropriate manner for those circumstances. She said my daughter seems very intelligent and safe with both of us. 

I am 100% sure nothing inappropriate happened. Well, beyond the fact that he fell asleep naked in their room. 

He said he was extremely exhausted, which I believe. He works insane hours. He expected me to be home soon, apparently. He got up when he heard the little one cry, went into the kitchen, grabbed her pre made drink and took it to her. He laid down there while she drank it and fell asleep.

I want to be clear that I still think this is HIGHLY inappropriate! But, this is more an issue of respect for my boundaries. He was not under the covers with them. I am by no means, over it. It was an accident, but it should have never happened. 

The case has been cleared. 

I am glad I did not call the cops. He is a stupid, stupid lazy man, not a pedophile. 

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad everything is ok.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Thank you. My husband and I are far from a good place. But, at least I don't have to fear he is harming my babies!! That I cannot handle!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Not making excuses for your husband, but 2 or 3 times when our daughter was little (before she was 3) she woke my husband up crying from her bedroom, and my husband went in to check on her naked (he sleeps naked). Could that be it? Maybe your DH fell asleep naked and then went to check on the girls. Some daughters shower with their dad until they're 6 or 7. I think the bottom line is, if your uncomfortable with it tell him so. Don't just jump to concludions. But way to be vigilant. Too many parents aren't. Good luck with everything.!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM

He doesn't think it is as big of a deal as I do. He had fallen asleep naked. But, I was so upset because, well, for one thing, I have always had a real problem with nudity around the children. 

And you know, when he came home, after all of this, he wouldn't even walk around in his underwear or let my 6 year old (who hates wearing clothes, always has). But, now again, he chooses to be in his underwear half the time, which I'm not a fan of. So... We have some work to do.

I think the only way we have any chance of surviving is couples or family therapy. I have a lot of my own issues. :)

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow thats messed up. My BF he is the father of my 2 yrs and 4 yrs old will not even get dressed in front off them but forget about being naked and forget about being naked in front of my other 3 kids. I dont know mama, maybe he was drunk and didnt think twice about it but still when you are home and taking care of kids all alone you shouldn't be walking around naked sleeping or not. Lets hope its not anything serious and ask the girls whats going on when they are alone with him. GL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wineisfine
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I would kick him out and let him back in after he took a lie detector test....and passed it with flying colors!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 9:11 PM
File a report or he will win visitation rights and the child will suffer for it if he is a baby raper.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)