Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could my husband be a pedophile?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i came home from staying the night at a girlfriend's house out of town and couln't find my husband. he knew i was headed home. the house was quiet, so i finally figured he must have fallen asleep in the girls' room when he tried to get the to sleep. 

i found him between my two year old and six year old, uncovered and completely naked!! i smacked him and told him to get out. he was "shocked" that i was mad about that silly trivial thing after he cleaned the house for me! after him accusing me of being molested as a child, because that is the only reasonable explanation as to why i am this upset, and several other horrible insults, i told him i wanted to separate. 

he can't be here with my children if he thinks that is okay behavior. by the way, i have made it very clear, i am not okay with him being nude around my older daughter. After this incident, the same goes for both. 

he said he was half asleep, wasn't thinking. but, why be naked at all when you know you have to take care of the kids!! id have never thought he could do anything wrong to the girls, but he planted that doubt.. these are my children. i would rather him hate me for thinking such things than be someone who looks back and realizes that all the signs were riht there.

i cant believe this is my life now...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
gavansmommy
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh hun, I think you did the right thing. 

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Does he usually sleep naked?  If so good chance they woke him up & he wasn't thinking.

Hopefully that's all it is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell no! Please check your daughter for any signs of abuse. Or call the police. Take her to the hospital. Anything. You need to do it now. Get off cafemom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my goodness. This filled up really fast! 

He is my two year old's father, not my six year olds

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I have checked them, I don't see anything. I have tried asking my oldest, but I don't wanna lead her.. 

She is six and has gone back and forth with potty training, but lately she's worse than ever. Now I am terrified!!! And he acts like I'm out of my mind! I'm taking them to a doctor tomorrow, then trying to set up something with a child psychologist. I don't think I can get much out of her. I figure a professional can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM

yeah sounds like it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM
This

Quoting CABZS:

Does he usually sleep naked?  If so good chance they woke him up & he wasn't thinking.

Hopefully that's all it is.

mstkn.identity
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Thst would be weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM

he doesn't usually. has been more lately.. just last few days. and it's possible he just wondered in there half asleep. Even if (and I sooo hope) he never touched them inappropriately, that was WRONG! He said, they were asleep... So, what if she opened her eyes and saw him in her doorway?! 

AnAngelsKiss
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow Mama I am so very sorry you had to go through that. I agree with other mommies saying to talk to your 6yo. I know what you are going through. I went through it with my dd when she was 3. If you need to talk I am here. *hugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh hell no! Please check your daughter for any signs of abuse. Or call the police. Take her to the hospital. Anything. You need to do it now. Get off cafemom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my goodness. This filled up really fast! 

He is my two year old's father, not my six year olds

You do know that being a bio child doesn't stop a pedo...Kids get molested by their father's all the time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)