Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could my husband be a pedophile?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i came home from staying the night at a girlfriend's house out of town and couln't find my husband. he knew i was headed home. the house was quiet, so i finally figured he must have fallen asleep in the girls' room when he tried to get the to sleep. 

i found him between my two year old and six year old, uncovered and completely naked!! i smacked him and told him to get out. he was "shocked" that i was mad about that silly trivial thing after he cleaned the house for me! after him accusing me of being molested as a child, because that is the only reasonable explanation as to why i am this upset, and several other horrible insults, i told him i wanted to separate. 

he can't be here with my children if he thinks that is okay behavior. by the way, i have made it very clear, i am not okay with him being nude around my older daughter. After this incident, the same goes for both. 

he said he was half asleep, wasn't thinking. but, why be naked at all when you know you have to take care of the kids!! id have never thought he could do anything wrong to the girls, but he planted that doubt.. these are my children. i would rather him hate me for thinking such things than be someone who looks back and realizes that all the signs were riht there.

i cant believe this is my life now...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (51-60):
mss119
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Most CPS agencies will do courtesy interviews, with trained interviewers who know how not to lead the kids to say certain things, just to tell the truth.  The only problem there is that if something fishy comes up, they may want to stay involved and do an investigation.  But since you were nothing but protective, you wouldn't have to worry about your side of things, just the headache of home visits, etc. potentially needing done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Why wait until tomorrow?  I would be at the hospital now! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Everyone keeps saying that. My baby girls are asleep. I don't want to make this more horrific for them. 

krazykiddles
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM
2 moms liked this

You felt the need to share this on a public website?  Why would you post this here before calling the police?  I just don't believe this is true.  If you were really worried about it you should have gone directly to the hospital with the girls.  It is so sad that you needed attention before caring for the children.  Wow! You don't seem to have a clue. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I would wake them up and tell them they need to go to the Dr.  I am not saying to go in frantic, but gently wake them up and put them in the car.  Do not ask them any questions until you get to the hospital in front of a social worker and a Dr. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I know. Everyone keeps saying that. My baby girls are asleep. I don't want to make this more horrific for them. 

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Take them to the ER. STOP checking CM and take them in. Its not normal, what he is doing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissykay78
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:38 AM
He wouldnt even be in the same house with me and my girls if I came home and seen this..Wake him up tell him to get the fuck out and take your girls to the hospital..Even if he didnt do anything this is WRONG on so many levels!! And there are actions and consequences in life ..meaning he is the adult he chose to get in bed naked with two little girls now he is gonna have to answer for that. (At least if it was me !)
rgba
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM
If nothing else call the hospital and explain, and see if they think it can wait until morning.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would wake them up and tell them they need to go to the Dr.  I am not saying to go in frantic, but gently wake them up and put them in the car.  Do not ask them any questions until you get to the hospital in front of a social worker and a Dr. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Ummmm i dont see the big deal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know what my father looks like naked and I don't think it's normal for any female child to know unless it's an accident which does happen.

Sleeping with them naked? I would've have killed your husband as I am a surivior of sexual molestation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN