Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

could my husband be a pedophile?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i came home from staying the night at a girlfriend's house out of town and couln't find my husband. he knew i was headed home. the house was quiet, so i finally figured he must have fallen asleep in the girls' room when he tried to get the to sleep. 

i found him between my two year old and six year old, uncovered and completely naked!! i smacked him and told him to get out. he was "shocked" that i was mad about that silly trivial thing after he cleaned the house for me! after him accusing me of being molested as a child, because that is the only reasonable explanation as to why i am this upset, and several other horrible insults, i told him i wanted to separate. 

he can't be here with my children if he thinks that is okay behavior. by the way, i have made it very clear, i am not okay with him being nude around my older daughter. After this incident, the same goes for both. 

he said he was half asleep, wasn't thinking. but, why be naked at all when you know you have to take care of the kids!! id have never thought he could do anything wrong to the girls, but he planted that doubt.. these are my children. i would rather him hate me for thinking such things than be someone who looks back and realizes that all the signs were riht there.

i cant believe this is my life now...

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Replies (71-80):
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM
I agree

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

Well if your leaving him& have that concern you need to take them to the hospital & file a report . Or when he files for custody your word will mean nothing and he will have them over night alone often . And at that point if they say anything it will not matter the judge will think you are telling them to say it .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Before you jump tp conclusions you make absolutely 100% sure that that is what's going on because you don't want to have a guy who woke up in the middle of the night, groggy and not thinking branded as a monster. Yes it was wrong, yes I would have been in shock too, but make sure. A doctor will tell you if anything is out of the ordinary. I hope everything goes well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:15 AM
When you say in their bed, do you mean between the sheets or on top the comforter with them under?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Seriously dude if your not a caring enough mother to wake your baby girl up and rush her to the hospital to make sure no on has fondled or god forbid penatrated her..I mean she could have internal damage! Then I hate to say it but you dont need custody of your daughters..Yes its incovient to wake her up but Id rather inconvience myself then let my baby girl just lay their not knowing..Poor kid..Luckily I dont know you personally or you have the cops a ambulance and cps there as we speak!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM
You did the right thing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Time to talk to the cops and have a special person (they will direct you) speak with your 6 year old. Thats where the answers will be found. Do it ASAP.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:02 AM
I would talk to the kids about it and see what they say. I would have smacked him too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Well i'm concerned about her being 6 and still not being completely potty trained.... Especially recently, since he's been sleeping in the nude recently......catch my drift? Anyway, I wouldn't wake them, but you should go to the hospital asap
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Bump for update.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:41 AM
*shrugs* growing up in our family nudity wasn't a big deal. Our parents slept naked and so we have seen both mom and Dad naked. I sleep in only a long tshirt and DH sleeps in boxers. I trust DH 1000 percent though. If you have any doubts then you shouldn't be with him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN