Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Think They SHOULD Secede from the Union

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

GET out--...good riddance

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (21-30):
Kmary
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:14 AM
10 moms liked this

Go for it, Texas.  And enjoy that Mexican drug war without protection from the United States while you're at it.

I think it's shameful really.  The United States on its worst day does more for its citizens than a lot of countries on their best.  To turn your back on it because you don't like an election outcome, while it is your right, sounds more like a child getting cranky and needing a nap.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this

If you do not want to be American just because Obama won presidency.

Then do not let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

My only qualm being make this a Romney supporter issue not a whole state issue.

This isnt about your state or America..your state isnt the problem...and America voted majority for Obama....The problem is you so bye!!

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Idiots exist all over the place. I'm suppose to just pick up and move every time? I've lived in my hometown for over 30 years. I'm sorry but I would be an idiot to give up a home I love to a bunch of morons just to move to a place where there could be even more morons. I'd rather stay and fight if I could.  

Quoting Anonymous:

beings as it's still a free country for people to move where ever they'd like, there are no excuses

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

Those idiots don't speak for everyone in their state though.

This.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

i really don't think you have to worry, because these states are not going to get their way

Quoting sheena696:

Idiots exist all over the place. I'm suppose to just pick up and move every time? I've lived in my hometown for over 30 years. I'm sorry but I would be an idiot to give up a home I love to a bunch of morons just to move to a place where there could be even more morons. I'd rather stay and fight if I could.  

Quoting Anonymous:

beings as it's still a free country for people to move where ever they'd like, there are no excuses

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

This.

PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, I'm in Texas and I want nothing to do with the petition. I love Texas and I love America. This secession business just looks silly, it will never happen and people getting all amped up about it looks nuts. Calm down and try again in 4 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:19 AM
I don't think they should I live in one of those states and I don't feel like moving just yet
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:19 AM
10 moms liked this

It's a PROTEST.  How many times do I have to point that out to you people?  I highly doubt most of the signers want or even expect to actually be allowed to secede, but they want the government to hear them and do something.  People have done this before, it's just much bigger now.  It is beyond unlikely that anyone will be allowed to secede, but with the number so high the government may try to do something to appease them.  Stop taking it so literally.

CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Well, considering that our home, jobs and lives are here....

We can't just pack up and move.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

This.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
3 moms liked this
Lol, all those people giving their names out to the White House, all I have to say is, have fun with your audit :)
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I'm not worried at all. But it's not the state that is trying to do it. A league of idiots could start this up in every single state is my point.

Quoting Anonymous:

i really don't think you have to worry, because these states are not going to get their way

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sheena696:

Quoting Shaylyn318:

This.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN