Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much is your rent/mortgage a month?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How many bedrooms?

I pay $800 for a 3 bedroom & we rent.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:58 AM
Replies (91-100):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Good god!

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Thats not that bad. After college in 2003 my twin sister and I shared at 2 bedroom apartment less than 10 miles from DC and our rent was 1300 and went up about 250 in 2004 when we moved.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Good god!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

$980 for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmaGlenn20

We pay 1200 a month non inclusive for a beautiful 2 bed, 3 bath townhouse in a nice area.

If we end up buying this newly built house we're looking at, the mortgage will be probably 1300.

armywife009
1 mom liked this

The county I am in is closer to the SC border. I'm not sure where in nc would be close to VA beach that has low rent. I've been to VA beach before, years ago. It was so nice there! But it's about 6 hours from me :\

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Exactly where I wanna live! How close are you to Virginia Beach? I moved to VA a couple of yrs ago and moved back(to Mass) when I was pregnant. Now I wanna move back with DH to NC but close enough to VA Beach to visit friends

Quoting armywife009:

North Carolina.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

Damn, what state do you live in?

Quoting armywife009:

370. I love living in this small town. :) It's a two bedroom apartment. Houses, nice ones, typically run for about 500/month. But in each surrounding county it is a big jump from what we, in our county, pay.

brightonsmom12
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

We rent a two bed room, two half bath with the shower and laundry room in the middle ( kind of like a jack and Jill style). It doesn't include utilities, but it's $397 a month, for almost $1000 square feet. It's not bad for our area.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
It's roughly $270 with water included.

I'd rather pay more and get better though.

We live in a run down "3" bedroom trailer that we are having to renovate completely.
Do you know what it's like to live in a "home with only 1 door throughout the whole thing, to be confined to only one small section of your "home", and to be forced to have your 4 yr old sleep in your room for 8 months because you're physically to weak to do the construction, you can't afford help, and your DH works so much that he's unable to do it?

This is like hell on earth!!! I swear to god that this is my MILs idea of punishment to me because I'm Pagan.
As soon as she found out suddenly our little 2 bedroom '50s apartment that was $600 a month was just to expensive and "not right for the family" so she convinced my DH that we needed to move into his old trailer that she had been living in and NOT TAKING CARE OF and lied saying it'd be done by the end of summer because they'd be helping with money for supplies and with the labour... That didn't fucking happen!

I hate my life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM

$550 a month to rent a 3 bedroom, 2 bath.

Anonymous

2800 for five bedrooms

Anonymous

1500 a month, 4 bd house

ashleymosq
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and we are buying. Our mortgage is a little over 1k a month. That includes the insurance, them digging the well and the septic. We live in the country so we don't have city water and septic. We also get a check about once a year for the extra escrow.

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:17 AM
$2,200 for the mortgage on my 4 bedroom house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)