Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you ready for a civil war usa?*update with why i'm scared*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 129 Replies
1 mom liked this
this is what I see just glancing at the news on lunch. I got to go back to work but check these stories. just Google for yourselves.

a bill in senate for impeachment of Obama, now.

47 states petitioning for secedement.

multiple groups who have forever disagreed banning together to get rid of our government.

do you see what I see? or am I dreaming? what's to become of the USA if a civil war begins again?
*update or edit or something*
Alright, sorry so long away, little man needed mommy for a minute (or from the time I stepped in the door till he passed out in his peas. he's got a head cold I think, not a happy guy)

So, as a US soldier, I am loyal to my country. However, many of my comrades, including me, are from these states that want to secede. The loyality to our states, our family, our "homes" has been bred in us since the womb. I could not honestly say where I would stand if and when that line is drawn.

I fear hundreds of soldiers AWOLing to defend their states, what is the feds going to do if that happens? arrest them? with whom? there is no honest upper hand here. loyalty lies in the heart of every man, but if you test it, I have found that loyalty to YOU may be trumped.

soldiers, airmen, marine, seamen, each would find their own feircest loyality and stand on whatever side it may be.

Oh, but the feds own the equipment! But it's stored in many states, many of which have filed petition.

And to those who brush it by because the governmental lackeys that currently run the states in question did not file these petitions, wow. WOW is all I can say.

When a king is overthrown, is not his appointed lords? his advisors? his loyalty bound lackeys? So too, we would toss the states current government if they are found to be consorting with the opposite side. Not just assassinations would happen, but out right murder, and the fainter hearted would suicide. look past the USA young history and back through other tossed over ruling bodies. it did not stop with the death of one man, that only happens in fairy tales, it was bloody, devestating and not a laughing matter on any field.

this is what bothers me. could I bear arms against my home state? could I bear arms against my country? I don't know, but it seems to me that it may soon be asked of me. if this doesn't bother you, even a little, then I wished I smoked whatever reefer you are, honestly.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM
21 moms liked this
I think it's time to get the fuck over it and stop acting like asshats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Obama has stated he has no use for the southern states. what kind of man is this?
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
15 moms liked this

the states are not the ones petitioning. it's the citizens, and i'm willing to bet it's monkey see monkey do since texas and lousiana started the trend. i bet half of them have never even wrote a congressman in their life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
47 states now? Which three don't have petitions to secede?

Edit- before I get reamed, I know the states themselves haven't petitioned. I mean which three haven't had a citizen draw up a petition.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Bump to answer from computer
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM
7 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Obama has stated he has no use for the southern states. what kind of man is this?

Romney said that, not Obama. Romney said that 47% of the country doesn't pay taxes and he's not going to worry about them. and most of those people are in the south.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM
23 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, but only if I can be a welfare sniper.    I've actually got a really nice rifle with a scope so I can pick them off at a pretty good distance. 

..MoonShine..
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Do you have a source on that? One with that statement not taken out of context? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/52531/20-states-to-secede-from-the-union/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)