Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how absolutely rude!! smokers

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Well im about 37 weeks pregnant and im HUGE with this baby. The problem is im also very short, so i can no longer drive my car without my stomach being on the steering wheel. I dont feel safe or comfy like that so i try not to drive unless absolutely necessary. Im in the bus depot coming back from the drs, just waiting on line for the bus. Now the depot is upstairs and tech outside as itlooks like a garage but there are no smoking signs everywhere. The man next to me in line lights up a cigarette and is puffing away. The smoke is blowing in my face and im coughing and swatting at the smoke trying to fan it away. I look over and say, "excuse me sir. This is a no smoking area and im pregnant. Do you mind moving off the line or out of the depot please?" The man cussed me out and told me that he didnt give a shit if there was a no smoking sign there..that the depot is above ground and he'll smoke if he wants. I just didn't have it in me to argue. So i got off the line and found a transit employee that asked him to leave or put it out or else he would get a transit officer to issue a ticket. He gave me such a horrible look..but HELLO it says NO SMOKING IN BUS TERMINAL!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1) who else in here thinks im full of shit? No one. You're the only one trying to cause drama. 2) im not easily offended and honesty i couldnt give two flying fucks what you think. 3) no thanks..i quit smoking because my father died of lung cancer at the age of 61. On his death bed he asked me to quit smoking. So you are no longer interesting and im going to ignore you now.

Quoting :

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM

It's a shame really, but most of America is ignorant.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Sadly you hit the mail on the head with that one. Speaks volumes about the population.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Many people are so stupid they need these laws. That's life.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Now exactly which part is being a drama queen? Some states they have banned smoking with children in cars...inside the car that is...the next logical step is inside the home. I am only stating what is logical to our government. It is coming. They more control you hand off the less you will be allowed to have. It has been proven over history. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

No one is talking about what goes on in anyones home. Just public areas, stop being such a drama queen.

Quoting ColleenF30:

And where do you get the ASSumption I am smoking around others? Lets have in home child moniters too so that we can make sure there is no abuse. The American people can't handle themselves.

I was raised to move away from things that bother me instead of bitching about it.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Apparently not if you're smoking around others.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Yeah because more Government control is just what we need. Lets invite them in to control what goes on in our homes as well! I for one am not intelligent enough to decide for myself what is harmful and what is safe. Sure!!!

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

I wish they would just ban it all together like crack lol

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM

LOL no thanks. Have a couple of bics right beside me. (motions to lighters) There if ya need em.

Quoting Anonymous:

Need a light?

Quoting ColleenF30:

LOL I'll take two!

Quoting Anonymous:

as the tears stream down my face ....I scream....NO NO NO PLEEEEEEEEASE don't report me for having an opinion that differs from yours.......still crying and screaming.....NO, please don't get me in trouble for assuming that like most everyone on here, you are full of shit.....This is a public forum. If your feelings get hurt that easily, maybe you should find a different hobby. You should start smoking again. It will calm your nerves:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Im 31 thank you..and excuse me just so happened to be pregnant ?? Yes i did tattle...gladly! Had the transit officer been there i wouldve made sure the guy got a ticket..why? Because i asked nicely amd he cussed me out. You know what..i will report you..just because you want to call me a liar and try to start drama. I think personal attacks violates terms of service.. so im watch this tattle.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL...neeneeneer? Your maturity is showing. How old are you? I would have only cussed you out for tattling like a bratty 4 year old. I also find this story a little suspicious...I have been in a lot of places, before and after it wasn't ok to smoke inside, and no one, not even drunks in a bar, ever blew smoke directly in my face. You just happened to be pregnant to? LOL...sounds like BS to me..but please don't tell on me for sayin so:)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao!!!! Awww how cute. Well no one told him to smoke in a no smoking area where it says, "subject to fine by transit police". So neeneeneer! Oh and fyi i smoked up until 6 yrs ago..so maybe you can read myreply when i said i wouldnt have cared if it wasnt in the bus depot with almost every exhale in my face. So no i dont need your consideration but i bet you dont want a ticket just as much he didnt want one. Thats why he put it out and all he could do was look at me cause he was in the wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh for fucks sake. . No one made you get pregnant, and you get no special consideration from me about my smoking just because you are pregnant. Hold your breath or move away from the smoke. Inhaling one breath of secondhand smoke, while it may be unpleasant, isn't gonna kill you cupcake. I would have cussed you out to.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM

When I smoked, I didn't smoke around people, even before we were told that second hand smoke was bad for you. I didn't smoke in anyones car. I sure didn't smoke, when the sign said no smoking. Some people just care about themselves. You did the right thing. That actually was the only thing you could do, since the idiot wouldn't stop. Congratulations on your baby.

graciebsgranny
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM

One, as in one smoker,  not multiple smoker's. Please get it right and don't lump me in with this jackass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM

LOL...we can't all be people-pleasers, "honey". So when I see someone with their titty popped out in public, which nauseates me as it is, whether you are feeding your baby or not, I should call the cops? Right? Because it offends me, I don't persoanlly like it, and it's dangerous to my health because if I get too nauseous, I will vomit, and then perhaps slip in it. Not to mention all the poor other people vomiting out of refles from me vomiting...LMAO.....

Quoting briansmommy2010:

LOL whatever honey. The best part is that *gasp* I smoke, and I still feel like the SMOKER should be the one to be respectful and walk away from those that don't want second hand smoke in their face.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Yeah I know...no one should ever compromise with anyone. We wonder why this Country is in the shape it is in. Fucking entitlement age." I don't have to do anything because you sinners should have to bow to me". reminds be of the bitch my Father used to work with when she would flop down on her ass and say "I don't have to work as hard as you boys".

Heaven forbid someone not bitch and move aside...saves too many problems.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Why should the one choosing NOT to inhale harmful substances into their lungs have to walk away? 

Quoting ColleenF30:

And where do you get the ASSumption I am smoking around others? Lets have in home child moniters too so that we can make sure there is no abuse. The American people can't handle themselves.

I was raised to move away from things that bother me instead of bitching about it.

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Quoting ColleenF30:

Yeah because more Government control is just what we need. Lets invite them in to control what goes on in our homes as well! I for one am not intelligent enough to decide for myself what is harmful and what is safe. Sure!!!

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Excuse me?!? Yea no! I was addressing this postbto smokers..hence why it doesnt says rude smokers..it says rude!!!! Smokers. Calling the attention of smokers so dont tell me to get anything right.

Quoting graciebsgranny:

One, as in one smoker,  not multiple smoker's. Please get it right and don't lump me in with this jackass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM
If there's a sign that says, "no breast feeding violators are subject to a fine" then you could. If not shut your mouth and move away.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL...we can't all be people-pleasers, "honey". So when I see someone with their titty popped out in public, which nauseates me as it is, whether you are feeding your baby or not, I should call the cops? Right? Because it offends me, I don't persoanlly like it, and it's dangerous to my health because if I get too nauseous, I will vomit, and then perhaps slip in it. Not to mention all the poor other people vomiting out of refles from me vomiting...LMAO.....

Quoting briansmommy2010:

LOL whatever honey. The best part is that *gasp* I smoke, and I still feel like the SMOKER should be the one to be respectful and walk away from those that don't want second hand smoke in their face.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Yeah I know...no one should ever compromise with anyone. We wonder why this Country is in the shape it is in. Fucking entitlement age." I don't have to do anything because you sinners should have to bow to me". reminds be of the bitch my Father used to work with when she would flop down on her ass and say "I don't have to work as hard as you boys".

Heaven forbid someone not bitch and move aside...saves too many problems.

Quoting briansmommy2010:

Why should the one choosing NOT to inhale harmful substances into their lungs have to walk away? 

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

kjoarcik
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM

That was pretty rude of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Calm down cupcake. Obviously you do care..or you wouldn't have threatened to report me. It's not drama, it's me expressing my opinion. And if you added that part in about your dad to bait me into saying something horrible, it won't work. I truly hate to hear that. I'ma  bitch, but not a heartless one.

Quoting Anonymous:

1) who else in here thinks im full of shit? No one. You're the only one trying to cause drama. 2) im not easily offended and honesty i couldnt give two flying fucks what you think. 3) no thanks..i quit smoking because my father died of lung cancer at the age of 61. On his death bed he asked me to quit smoking. So you are no longer interesting and im going to ignore you now.

Quoting :

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN