Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this lady asked me creepy a question. what do you think????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies
So this lady that also goes to drop her kid in my sons school asked me a weird question today.
Let me first say in the beggining when i met her she was surprised that i was pregnant and told me she has 3 kids and for some reason she cant have anymore kids but would love to have one again or adopt one. (That was the conversation from September)

So today i went to pick my son up and she told me kinda nervous asking me if i know someone who would want to give a newborn away for adoption or something because supposedly ( her sister supposedly wants a newborn and she seen me pregnant and wanted ask me this a few weeks ago).
But whats weird and crossing to my head is first of all i never have seen her sister or even talked to her in person. And why would her or even her sister ask me that question if I'M PREGNANT???
So really idk if maybe she or her supposedly sister my think maybe i might want to give my child for adoption or something.
So anyway she told me incase i find someone that pregnant and wants to give their child away to let her know so she can tell her sister.
Oh yeah she also told me her sister is a foster parent but cant adopt the kids she cared because the parents of the kids always end up going back to their parents.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chickensmommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM
That's creepy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CaptainCookie
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats strange. I would tell her that her sister should contact an adoption agency.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

O_o

Anonymous
16 moms liked this
Tell everyone in real life just incase she's a nut case trying to plot on you.
Anonymous
16 moms liked this

I'd mention it to the school and the police. Don't try to press charges or anything over-the-top, just get it documented. It sounds very much like someone wants to take your unborn baby.

babycakesaz
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Wow be careful around that one.

PrincessMarina
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Um wow CREEPY.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really creepy but that's IS pretty weird... It's like "dude get away from me"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Weird
AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Creeper.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)