Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A Mothers Worst Nightmare

Posted by   + Show Post
Everyday has been a living hell for me I'm constantly crying and researching and finding nothing but negative things. Everyday i hear everything is going to be alright, I'm seeing doctor after doctor hoping things will get better but no every ultrasound or every appointment there is something else wrong.. Wondering everyday day will my baby live or die i can't take anymore I'm at my wits end waiting for answers. I'm terrified of having a baby that might pass after birth. I am emotionally physically and mentally drained, i just need my baby girl to be healthy and be with me and my son now :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Replies (81-86):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:11 AM

I'm so sorry and can't imagine what you must be going through, but believe in miracles because they happen everyday and will be praying for just that for your precious little baby. Please keep us updated, hugs to you!

tabid74
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Praying for you all, momma. So very sorry. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I pray that you get good results. Try not to stress- Hugs!

Itzy0ll0tl
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

HUGS

jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I just wanted to tell you OP my friend after having tests done the doctors are now saying it is Trisomy 18.:-(

MommyLove23
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Wow i'm so sorry..I don't know alot about the others but I have done a little research on trisomy 18 and I am praying for you that none of these things are wrong but especially not that..(((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN