Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want my child support, and I don't care if you lose everything you own. I'm the mom, so I'm more important....edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 367 Replies
23 moms liked this

When someone addresses and ends the issue of women who milk their ex's bank account dry every month collecting "child support" (aka) I dont' wanna work after me and you split up, so you are gonna support me even though I'm a heinous bitch...THEN I will get upset if I see someone buying candy/cupcakes/what the fuck ever with a Food stamp card.

Sure, some women deserve and need their child support money....other's do not. If you make enough money to supprt your kids, and your child is spending enough time with both parents, why the fuck are you bleeding him dry in child support? Because you're bitter? WHY?

It really saddens me that as women, some of you demand child support from the men, yet in the same breath say that you're an independant woman who doesn't need a man to get by. Well, apparently you do, and it makes us all look bad.

I honestly can't say which I detest more...the one's who are determined to get enough money from some poor bastard to buy their kids (and themselves,let's be real) all kind of toys, electronics, vacations, etc. OR the ones who just don't let the guy see the kid, all because you guys aren't together anymore.  LET it go...stop making women look desperate and clingy. 

Bad husband/boyfriend/partner does not always = bad dad/parent. Stop being greedy and spiteful.

Ok, I'm done.

No, I don't get child support for my son. Why should I? I can afford to take care of him. No, my DH doesn't have any other kids and is not paying child support. Not everyone who thinks that women are shitty for breaking their exes bank account are jaded or bitter from a  man. Get over it.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Ok :-)
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM
28 moms liked this

My childs father deserves to be bled dry of both life and money.

Trust me on that, and I assure you you would agree too.

Otherwise, I have nothing to say about this post except, popcorn?

Apollos82
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I love you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
20 moms liked this
I can't wait to go to court for the divorce and request more money :D im so bitter I might even request some alimony so I can get mah nails did...win!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
21 moms liked this

Are you a stepmom?

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
15 moms liked this
If it has nothing to do with you, it's not your problem. You have no idea what goes on and what the circumstances are. Myob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Extra butter on the popcorn

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
5 moms liked this
If I got divorced I would not care if he had to live in a cardboard box. I would make sure to get the cs from him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM
21 moms liked this

you married a man that has to pay child support to his ex didn't you???

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Oh I'm sure that there are dads out there that need to be smothered...lol...but this is about those women who do it for spite. Yuck. So tacky

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)