Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want my child support, and I don't care if you lose everything you own. I'm the mom, so I'm more important....edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When someone addresses and ends the issue of women who milk their ex's bank account dry every month collecting "child support" (aka) I dont' wanna work after me and you split up, so you are gonna support me even though I'm a heinous bitch...THEN I will get upset if I see someone buying candy/cupcakes/what the fuck ever with a Food stamp card.

Sure, some women deserve and need their child support money....other's do not. If you make enough money to supprt your kids, and your child is spending enough time with both parents, why the fuck are you bleeding him dry in child support? Because you're bitter? WHY?

It really saddens me that as women, some of you demand child support from the men, yet in the same breath say that you're an independant woman who doesn't need a man to get by. Well, apparently you do, and it makes us all look bad.

I honestly can't say which I detest more...the one's who are determined to get enough money from some poor bastard to buy their kids (and themselves,let's be real) all kind of toys, electronics, vacations, etc. OR the ones who just don't let the guy see the kid, all because you guys aren't together anymore.  LET it go...stop making women look desperate and clingy. 

Bad husband/boyfriend/partner does not always = bad dad/parent. Stop being greedy and spiteful.

Ok, I'm done.

No, I don't get child support for my son. Why should I? I can afford to take care of him. No, my DH doesn't have any other kids and is not paying child support. Not everyone who thinks that women are shitty for breaking their exes bank account are jaded or bitter from a  man. Get over it.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
It takes two too make a baby why shouldn't he help to support. I work my ass off to make more money. I don't work my ass off to give him a free ride I do it so my child and I can live a better life. I truly believe we all make our own destiny, if hE had made better choices he wouldn't be scraping to get by.
poietes
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
The thing I hate seeing is when its 50/50 and mom still has to have child support even though dad has them half the time. Thats just greedy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM
5 moms liked this

Because a child deserves to be supported by both parents. Because he helped create the child and he should help support him/her. Because child support does not work that way. Nobody is paying their entire income in child support to support an ex who won't work. 

Why should two people create a child while only one supports him? Why should one parent get to have visitation and spend time with the child, but not expect to help support them?

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Yep, that's totally me.
Oh wait, I only have 1 child who I could collect child support for and his father is a low life, welfare collecting scuz bag.
Even still, if DH and I ever split I know he'd help me pay for our children (including DS who is NOT biologically his). Why? Because it is HIS responsibility as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting bowribbonmama:

You sound like an idiot.

Well, I can honestly say that I've been called worse, by far better. That's your opinion...probably one fo the women i was talking about in my post.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM
2 moms liked this

clapping

100% agree. If the dad is there for his kids emotionally and pyshically that is so much more important than money. And too bleed a man dry just because you had his baby is wrong.

wonderouslife84
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
MT ex owes me nothing. He owes our kids everything!!!!

My ex is ordered to pay $967 a month based on the oil field job he had until he up and told me to my face. " I quit working at halliburton so I don't have to pay you child support." And he hasn't paid a dime in six months. He is now $12,300 behind in cs ....HE OWES OUR KIDS A BETTER LIFE!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ciuplys
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM
I thought the courts only make the man pay 15% of his earnings?
Luv_my_hubby
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Well my child deserves to be supported by her father. He only pays $250 a month for her. It is the amount we agreed on which is less than half of what the courts would have ordered. When all 3 kids were CS age he only paid $269. It wasn't worth the hassle to fight him for more at that time. I chose to work two jobs instead.

Hell I worked 2 jobs to support my 3 kids.

I agree some moms are vindictive but not all. Every child deserves to be supported by both parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

clapping

100% agree. If the dad is there for his kids emotionally and pyshically that is so much more important than money. And too bleed a man dry just because you had his baby is wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM
In the 11 years I have been divorced, my ex has fallen 17k behind in support. My DH has been providing for the kids. My ex has not seen my kids in two and a half years because he just doesn't want to. I have offered to forgive back support if he would allow DH to adopt them but he says no because "they are his". He doesn't even keep insurance on them like he is court ordered to. Not all moms are greedy. We agreed on 125/Wk for 2 kids. It only became an issue when I moved on with my life. I don't keep my kids from him. Even when he wasn't paying in the past I allowed visits but now he just wants to walk in and out when its convenient for him. No real point to this post other than to say no one knows every situation and you sound like a bitter SM.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)