Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sons of Anarchy! warning possible spoiler!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
What did you think of last nights episode????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I love the show.  I knew Otto was planning "something" using Tara, but not what he did, LOL.  Talk about letting out the frustration.  I already miss Jimmy Smits aka Nero.  Him and Gemma are good for each other. 

beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I love Nero! Him and Gemma aren't done by a long shot.

Quoting anitarichman:

I love the show.  I knew Otto was planning "something" using Tara, but not what he did, LOL.  Talk about letting out the frustration.  I already miss Jimmy Smits aka Nero.  Him and Gemma are good for each other. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hecate9
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:42 AM
I really like them together, love Jimmy Smits. I was worried about Juice, though....he is hot and seems like a good guy (or as much of one that he can be).

Quoting beaugrl0824:

I love Nero! Him and Gemma aren't done by a long shot.

Quoting anitarichman:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Did I miss something? Why wasn't Nero in last nights episode at all?

Quoting anitarichman:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I'm not sure why he wasn't. But I think Jax was driving his truck when he was scooping out Juice.

Quoting LoriLou75:

Quoting anitarichman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM

No.  But I don't think he's on the next few episodes.  He was only set to be in 7.  I love his character on here.

Quoting LoriLou75:

Quoting anitarichman:

semamaearth
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I love lvoe love this show

connorsmommy120
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm obsessed with the show. I thought I was going to have a panic attack last night! haha. I thought for sure Otto was planning on trying to kill Tara. 

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I think he's looking up to pope..he wants control, like pope has. I was torn at being shocked and mad at jax for allowing chibbs to shoot that guy, and applauding him because he was right. He did say he wouldn't kill him if he brought him to him. They did not comply. Pope had to tell where they were. If he didn't stand his ground he would appear weak. You can't be head of the table and allow others to trample on you. You lose respect that way, kwim?

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I still can't believe Ope is gone:'(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Ope is gone?

what the fuck?!!!!

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I still can't believe Ope is gone:'(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN