Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sons of Anarchy! warning possible spoiler!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
What did you think of last nights episode????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I love him too, hate to see Gemma fuck with his head like she is. I also feel like there should be more to his assistant ( Dora three whorea) it,s wierd how she died and we never really learned what her relationship with him was unless I missed something.

Quoting anitarichman:

No.  But I don't think he's on the next few episodes.  He was only set to be in 7.  I love his character on here.

Quoting LoriLou75:

Did I miss something? Why wasn't Nero in last nights episode at all?

Quoting anitarichman:

I love the show.  I knew Otto was planning "something" using Tara, but not what he did, LOL.  Talk about letting out the frustration.  I already miss Jimmy Smits aka Nero.  Him and Gemma are good for each other. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM
She was Nero's half sister and she was in love with him as well.

Quoting LoriLou75:

I love him too, hate to see Gemma fuck with his head like she is. I also feel like there should be more to his assistant ( Dora three whorea) it,s wierd how she died and we never really learned what her relationship with him was unless I missed something.

Quoting anitarichman:

No.  But I don't think he's on the next few episodes.  He was only set to be in 7.  I love his character on here.

Quoting LoriLou75:

Did I miss something? Why wasn't Nero in last nights episode at all?

Quoting anitarichman:

I love the show.  I knew Otto was planning "something" using Tara, but not what he did, LOL.  Talk about letting out the frustration.  I already miss Jimmy Smits aka Nero.  Him and Gemma are good for each other. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beethann
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I get really confussed with all the characters and all the drama...there, that's my confession! LOL. I've watched the show from the begining, but I don't know half the shit you guys are talking about. I'm LAME!

beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Haha, I over analyze this show....Wednesday mornings is for coffee and discussing soa with my bff! We both love the show and text when its on

Quoting beethann:

I get really confussed with all the characters and all the drama...there, that's my confession! LOL. I've watched the show from the begining, but I don't know half the shit you guys are talking about. I'm LAME!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I am waiting for Jax to "get rid" of Clay.  He turned out to be so evil.  Although I never liked him, lol.

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I should never have read this, I am only on season 3. Aaaahhhhhhh!
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Tara annoys the hell out of me. Shes the classic case of putting a man before your kids.

I'm still mourning Opie lol

Nero will resurface, he has business dealings with Jax and the club

I don't know what the fuck Tara was thinking last night, there's no way she can even say he snatched the crucifix off her neck, because she wasn't in the room when he attacked the charge nurse, & there's a witness. Plus, you can't wear those things anyway when working with prisoners.

But because she's Tara, she'll get out of it.
SOCO101
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I think he's looking up to pope..he wants control, like pope has. I was torn at being shocked and mad at jax for allowing chibbs to shoot that guy, and applauding him because he was right. He did say he wouldn't kill him if he brought him to him. They did not comply. Pope had to tell where they were. If he didn't stand his ground he would appear weak. You can't be head of the table and allow others to trample on you. You lose respect that way, kwim?

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I still can't believe Ope is gone:'(

Yea, you're right. When you put it that way it makes sense. I bet the Grim bastards do get some kind of revenge or make the sons pay somehow. 

CafeMom Tickers
SOCO101
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:34 AM

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Ope is gone?

what the fuck?!!!!

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I know:( it was one of the most heart wrenching episodes. I caught dh all teary eyed, lol. 

CafeMom Tickers
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:29 AM
I hope not. He (their prez) looked just as confused and shocked at jax as we were. But, he also knows that he didn't comply with the deal, so maybe they (soa) will luck out. I'm more concerned with Tara...i hope she doesn't catch any blow back from otto killing that woman:/

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I think he's looking up to pope..he wants control, like pope has. I was torn at being shocked and mad at jax for allowing chibbs to shoot that guy, and applauding him because he was right. He did say he wouldn't kill him if he brought him to him. They did not comply. Pope had to tell where they were. If he didn't stand his ground he would appear weak. You can't be head of the table and allow others to trample on you. You lose respect that way, kwim?

Quoting SOCO101:

Yea, you're right. When you put it that way it makes sense. I bet the Grim bastards do get some kind of revenge or make the sons pay somehow. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)