Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sons of Anarchy! warning possible spoiler!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
What did you think of last nights episode????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM
Replies (31-38):
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM
If she does she'll get out of it. She has the administration chick watching her back.

Here's a better question that my friend brought up do we think Clay is Jax's real father?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I hope not. He (their prez) looked just as confused and shocked at jax as we were. But, he also knows that he didn't comply with the deal, so maybe they (soa) will luck out. I'm more concerned with Tara...i hope she doesn't catch any blow back from otto killing that woman:/

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I think he's looking up to pope..he wants control, like pope has. I was torn at being shocked and mad at jax for allowing chibbs to shoot that guy, and applauding him because he was right. He did say he wouldn't kill him if he brought him to him. They did not comply. Pope had to tell where they were. If he didn't stand his ground he would appear weak. You can't be head of the table and allow others to trample on you. You lose respect that way, kwim?

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

I still can't believe Ope is gone:'(

Yea, you're right. When you put it that way it makes sense. I bet the Grim bastards do get some kind of revenge or make the sons pay somehow. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissykay78
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Its not the same without Opie :( Omg was he hot. And the sweetheart of the club. I just cant get over it! Its like Im mourning his charachter :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM

no...definetly not. If so, they would of never have shown him almost shack up with his half sister. And, clay wouldnt of tried to have him killed. Not to mention gemma always calls him HER son...even when she is talking to clay, privately.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

If she does she'll get out of it. She has the administration chick watching her back.

Here's a better question that my friend brought up
do we think Clay is Jax's real father?

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I hope not. He (their prez) looked just as confused and shocked at jax as we were. But, he also knows that he didn't comply with the deal, so maybe they (soa) will luck out. I'm more concerned with Tara...i hope she doesn't catch any blow back from otto killing that woman:/

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting JDmommyJD:

I think he's looking up to pope..he wants control, like pope has. I was torn at being shocked and mad at jax for allowing chibbs to shoot that guy, and applauding him because he was right. He did say he wouldn't kill him if he brought him to him. They did not comply. Pope had to tell where they were. If he didn't stand his ground he would appear weak. You can't be head of the table and allow others to trample on you. You lose respect that way, kwim?

Quoting SOCO101:

Huge fan of the show, but I'm really hating the new Jax. At first I thought all the things he was doing was part of some genius plan. Now I'm starting to wonder...seems like he's burning A LOT of bridges. I also think it's pretty shitty what he's doing to Gemma. Specially now that he has Juice on the same mission. 

Yea, you're right. When you put it that way it makes sense. I bet the Grim bastards do get some kind of revenge or make the sons pay somehow. 

GagaNTattooS
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Agreed he is getting very dark kinda turning into clay ....but I think they are building us up for something big

Quoting SOCO101:

SOCO101
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Agreed he is getting very dark kinda turning into clay ....but I think they are building us up for something big

Quoting SOCO101:

I hope so. It almost seems like they are killing everyone off and breaking the club apart so much they're trying to reach an end to the show. 

CafeMom Tickers
GagaNTattooS
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:52 AM
He only wrote 7 seasons we are on 5. So in a way yes then end is near

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting SOCO101:

I hope so. It almost seems like they are killing everyone off and breaking the club apart so much they're trying to reach an end to the show. 

SOCO101
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting SOCO101:

Aw man, really? How'd you find that out? All I've heard is that they wouldn't go to season 10. 

CafeMom Tickers
GagaNTattooS
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:14 AM
It was always known he had 7 seasons written 10 was iffy fx holds a contract for 7 seasons I would love to see 3 more!

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Quoting SOCO101:

Aw man, really? How'd you find that out? All I've heard is that they wouldn't go to season 10. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN