Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is not perfect...

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

I must say this is true for me. I am very grateful. 

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalm 107:1
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM
What's not perfect about your life?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Be more random and saccharine.  Please.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:54 AM
I love my life....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Quoting lapcounter:

I love my life....

Me too. 

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalm 107:1
Zanny
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:15 AM

My life is perfect...  I love my life... I live in my Happy Place, and have a fabulous Husband, Kids, and family.. My friends are amazing..

Don't focus on what you don't have... Focus on the things in life you DO have, and be grateful for all of it.. You tend to be a happier person when you are satisfied with what you have

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Zanny:

My life is perfect...  I love my life... I live in my Happy Place, and have a fabulous Husband, Kids, and family.. My friends are amazing..

Don't focus on what you don't have... Focus on the things in life you DO have, and be grateful for all of it.. You tend to be a happier person when you are satisfied with what you have

AMEN! 

Zanny
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Say it Loud, and say it Proud, Sistah!! 

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Zanny:

AMEN! 

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:20 AM
I feel the same way! In fact, I'm so grateful that perfection isn't even a goal for me anymore. I'm just happy with what I have.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I feel the same way! In fact, I'm so grateful that perfection isn't even a goal for me anymore. I'm just happy with what I have.

Yep. 

tezell78
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:21 AM
My life isn't perfect, but it is perfect for me right now. I am greatful for what I have and even more greatful for what I don't have ........
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured