Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit*there is no God... there is none who does good *edit*

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM
  • 80 Replies
1 mom liked this
Edit2
Do you want to know what is funny?? Everyone is getting all worked up over me quoting something God said... people are calling me all kinds of names and saying rudes things and really being childish when I have not said anything wrong to anyone, and I have not made anyone come into my post and read my quote... the difference between me and you is so clear that you are really not on my level and you really don't know and really I can't blame you because at one point I use to be just like you but now I know the truth and I can see the bigger picture and my heart truely breaks for you people who really don't know... but that is okay, I have no hurt feelings towards any of you but I will be praying for you and maybe God has chosen some of you if not all of you to be his chosen children and maybe your eyes will be opens soon... but that is what my prayer will be for you if it is God's will that you shall be saved

I don't have time to respond to everyone right now, my kids need my attention and I need to start homeschooling so I am going to say this and you can take it how you like.

You knew what the post was about before clicking into it and it was your choice to click or not and you chose to, I did not make you, and I did not call anyone fools... I simply quoted from the bible, the bible that God inspired and every word came from God... if you don't like what the bible has to say or what I have to say then you don't have to click into my posts....

But just like y'all these verses refers to me and every other christians as well, because not one of us is good... we all need God and whether you believe or not, you still have the choice to click into my post or not...

I hope you all have a great day but my girls need me now :-)

Psalm 14:1-3
The fool has said in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt,
They have done abominable works,
There is none who does good.

The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any who understand, who seek God, they have all turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is none who does good, No, not One...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Savedfromsin79
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I prefer to read the KJV.

Let me share what it says..

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

mariesmama
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

yes but he also says judgement is his alone

beeky
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:16 AM
4 moms liked this

The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous. Is it, perchance, cherished by persons who should know better? Then their folly should be brought out into the light of day, and exhibited there in all its hideousness until they flee from it, hiding their heads in shame.
True enough, even a superstitious man has certain inalienable rights. He has a right to harbor and indulge his imbecilities as long as he pleases, provided only he does not try to inflict them upon other men by force. He has a right to argue for them as eloquently as he can, in season and out of season. He has a right to teach them to his children. But certainly he has no right to be protected against the free criticism of those who do not hold them. He has no right to demand that they be treated as sacred. He has no right to preach them without challenge.

H L Mencken

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:54 AM
This was quoted from the bible... not my words but His words

Quoting mariesmama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:56 AM
Mine is the nkjv and it is the macarthur study bible... but yes the kings james version is the most accurate from what I believe

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Thanks for sharing :-)

Quoting Savedfromsin79:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_lisa
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Bored this morning?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM
6 moms liked this
Lord, save me from your followers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by SakePrincess on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I didn't go into your other post (well I looked but when I saw what it was I didn't post in it) because you were obviously talking to other Christians.

This post, however, addresses non-believers and calls them fools.

You can believe anything you want to, but if you want to draw disrespect for your beliefs, this is a good way to go about it.

I don't believe in things that have zero evidence.  That makes me a thinking human being, not a fool.

You are doing a disservice to your religion and your God by making this sort of post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Supposedly the are his words. Someone claims they are his words and wrote them down.

I could just as easily type out God said to eat seven meals a day. Then say he told me to type it.

Quoting uriahadel:

This was quoted from the bible... not my words but His words

Quoting mariesmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN